• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thanks again for the great work, and I've referred some people your way

Spinman

25/10/16
Jon,
I just wanted to say thanks again for the great work that you did to my TC V6 Super Franken. As I said before, you completely transformed the watch, and I love it as much now as when I first received it from you. I have shown your work to some friends, and most recently, to someone who purchased a TC V6 from me. He loves what you've done with my watch, and will be contacting you shortly. He said that he wants the TC V6 Franken to be his "forever" watch and that with your beveling/brushing/chamfers/Lug reshaping/Crown Guard work/scallop/ and casework it will be.
Thanks again for offering such wonderful upgrades and for the very fair pricing.
Spinman

stampsatit

15/3/16
Jon,
I just wanted to say thanks again for the great work that you did to my TC V6 Super Franken. As I said before, you completely transformed the watch, and I love it as much now as when I first received it from you. I have shown your work to some friends, and most recently, to someone who purchased a TC V6 from me. He loves what you've done with my watch, and will be contacting you shortly. He said that he wants the TC V6 Franken to be his "forever" watch and that with your beveling/brushing/chamfers/Lug reshaping/Crown Guard work/scallop/ and casework it will be.
Thanks again for offering such wonderful upgrades and for the very fair pricing.
Spinman

How much for that package