• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15400 Completely Transformed and Made Better Than New- Thanks to Backwoods!

DrJohnWatsonJr

Supporter-*NOOB FRIENDLY*
Supporter
27/12/16
Hey everyone!

I recently received an AP 15400 that was scratched, dented, and beat to hell. The bracelet is a known scratch magnet but the case had some marks that really detracted away from the watch. I contacted Backwoods Watch Mods and he got back to me instantly and very friendly. I sent him the watch the very next day and in less than a week, had it back in my hands again to wear and enjoy! I can't even begin to describe how different the watch looked and felt in my hands once I received it. It's obvious how painstakingly meticulous he was about brushing and polishing each link individually as well as reshaping the case and removing all the dents and scratches. The work is absolute perfection and I'll be sure to send all my watches to him in the future!

I've enclosed pictures of the final product below. Please excuse any dust or scratches as I've been wearing this nonstop for the past 3 weeks and have beat this watch as hard as it can go.

If anyone is interested, I am putting this up for sale soon to cover repair costs for another project soon! Just PM me!

kGuAWfh.jpg

XLpXrom.jpg

SeCi2C3.jpg

YselsuA.jpg

bxgvUjq.jpg

FtzUDDt.jpg

RR5caSu.jpg

ENNC6Bm.jpg

S4kZ3BF.jpg

V5pTKQ9.jpg

wIbtgDq.jpg

lsg6ykp.jpg