• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My AP reps in the wild *pics*

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
So thats how you get people not to question if you have a rep on.....drive a Ferrari and no one bats an eye.

I think pulling off a rep takes confidence and the right attitude. A Ferrari will of course help foster the image others have of you but eventually it boils down to the kind of person you appear to be, not just the car you drive.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
ZVoLDD.jpg

ZVo5To.jpg

ZVoeok.jpg

Very nice. I ordered a Bosphorous custom briefcase that holds 30 watches in saffiano green. My current bosphorous saffiano green case that holds only 10 ran out of space real quick.

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Does it come with handcuffs to attach to your wrist too? :legend:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha I don’t know how I missed this.
A, the pockets are for handcuffs, don’t tell anyone..

Reactions: legend

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Very nice. I ordered a Bosphorous custom briefcase that holds 30 watches in saffiano green. My current bosphorous saffiano green case that holds only 10 ran out of space real quick.

Great! I’m sure their trunks will be equally good. Do share some pictures when you get it.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Great! I’m sure their trunks will be equally good. Do share some pictures when you get it.

I already have it. Will post some pics later. But I ordered a custom briefcase instead of the trunk because the trunk is two level so you can’t see half your collection when you open it and I wanted to be able to display my whole collection!

Reactions: Anonray

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I think pulling off a rep takes confidence and the right attitude. A Ferrari will of course help foster the image others have of you but eventually it boils down to the kind of person you appear to be, not just the car you drive.

I think the biggest tell is your job. If you earn $100,000 a year and are rocking a $100,000 watch most will assume it's a fake.

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
I think the biggest tell is your job. If you earn $100,000 a year and are rocking a $100,000 watch most will assume it's a fake.

Couldn’t have said it better myself, the biggest tell is you !

Reactions: P..DR..D

flofas

3/10/13
Europe

Lovely collection mate. it's always nice to see another person with so many APs similar to each other.
How do you like the matte DLC in that ZF 15500? Does it gather fingerprints and/or dirt as I assume, or do you think it's basically no different than a normal steel or "shiny" DLC watch?

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Lovely collection mate. it's always nice to see another person with so many APs similar to each other.
How do you like the matte DLC in that ZF 15500? Does it gather fingerprints and/or dirt as I assume, or do you think it's basically no different than a normal steel or "shiny" DLC watch?

The DLC is very matte and looks excellent. No fingerprints or anything at all. It’s a good rep of the gen black venom atelier in Italy who does custom DLC APs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk