Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takel98
    started a topic Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

So came across this from ig seller, I believe the day, date month and moon phase might be fixed seeing the movement, don’t know anything else about this just posting it as it might be to someone likings.

• Watchfans27
    replied
    Ivan0209

Thank you very much in advance, would be excited to wait and look at your qc photos soon, in my mind its like unbelievable that a rep can have such complications that works, and looks stunning. Its amazing to see what technology advancement had bring our rep collecting hobby up a notch, i can foresee many great pieces to come in near future. Wish u to receive your watch soon and happy with it????

Leave a comment:

• Watchfans27
    replied
    Hi Ron P,
    1st of all i appologize that i couldnt find the reply button to your msg, its my 1st time using a forum pls forgive me.

Yea I agreed on the exeptional craftmanship from AP which is almost unrivalled even by other top luxury brands, that justifies the 6figure pricetag on the gen. I still think aps factory had did quite a decent job on the brushing considering the coarsness looks almost identical to some ROO with ceramic bezel by JF, Its a stunning watch that even the tickness is 10.5 to 11mm, having so many complication in a rep is still very magneficent.
    I have also seen a review video in chinese, on the white ceramic version, he explained that the month indicator needs to be adjusted manually every month end as they dont change itself, which is not a deal breaker (for me) considering they manage to fit so many complications in. In the video, he also explained the crown will be slightly different compared to gen as the rep white ceramic crown face is sticked with a piece of silver metal with the AP logo engraving as it is a difficult small part with so much of details in full ceramic. However the black version I believe is using the same method, but improved with the piece is actually black and blends very wrll with the crown. Im looking forward to see more pictures although I heard from some TDs saying most factories are closed and slow down production as the raids in china on rep watches are still ongoing. Wishing everyone a happy hunting and good luck in getting their orders asap, I cant wait to get 1 for myself too????

Leave a comment:

• Ivan0209
    replied
    Originally posted by RonP View Post

Well in the gen the bracelet takes 5 times (30 hours) the time to finish compared to the steel version due to the ceramic, I can't see the factories putting in that kind of time and effort. We have to remember the gen of this is £100,000 at retail so I'm not expecting the same level of finishing. The dial has a nice sunburst effect. If the brushing isn't that good I think there are some modders here that can improve it.
    Yeap, I have never seen the gen but imo the dial colour looks different, will do a full in depth review once I get it. I’ll post some QC pics as well. Honestly, it looks very good to me, AP reps have always felt high quality in the flesh in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RonP
    replied
    Originally posted by Watchfans27 View Post
    Hi everyone, Im new here and was reading on this thread, this is my 1st post and would jz like to share a short 20sec link on the watched discussed found on youtube.
    I think it will be the moded version or the v2 as there are 2hands at 12oclock subdials, and the week indicator dosent sweep (might be a gmt function).
    in my opinion, the brushing looks slightly more corse compared to some royal oaks SS models from XF, partly due to the ceramic material which is alot harder than SS thus the result is slightly different( jz my oppinion) I also noticed the AP logo on the crown is a little dufferent considering the flat surface looks larger (might jz appear visually in video). I would like to get some opinion on dial colours as it is still too early to judge based on different lighting and angle shot in the video.
    Well in the gen the bracelet takes 5 times (30 hours) the time to finish compared to the steel version due to the ceramic, I can't see the factories putting in that kind of time and effort. We have to remember the gen of this is £100,000 at retail so I'm not expecting the same level of finishing. The dial has a nice sunburst effect. If the brushing isn't that good I think there are some modders here that can improve it.

Leave a comment:

• Watchfans27
    replied
    Hi everyone, Im new here and was reading on this thread, this is my 1st post and would jz like to share a short 20sec link on the watched discussed found on youtube.
    I think it will be the moded version or the v2 as there are 2hands at 12oclock subdials, and the week indicator dosent sweep (might be a gmt function).
    in my opinion, the brushing looks slightly more corse compared to some royal oaks SS models from XF, partly due to the ceramic material which is alot harder than SS thus the result is slightly different( jz my oppinion) I also noticed the AP logo on the crown is a little dufferent considering the flat surface looks larger (might jz appear visually in video). I would like to get some opinion on dial colours as it is still too early to judge based on different lighting and angle shot in the video.

Leave a comment:

• Watchfans27
    replied
    https://youtu.be/eVWoU1QRMxY

Saw this short video on apsf perpetual calender ceramic, still awaiting for more pictures and videos but this is almost everything I could find. Looking to order 1 in near future.

Leave a comment:

• SuperLory
    replied
    holiday season right now..i wouldnt be surprised if one has to wait until 2nd week of october

Leave a comment:

• Ivan0209
    replied
    Originally posted by javicc View Post
    Has anyone received the QC of the modified version?
    I was told next week for my QC will update the thread

Leave a comment:

• javicc
    replied
    Has anyone received the QC of the modified version?

Leave a comment:

• rankiba
    replied
    Imagine challenging legend without even knowing how the watch works

Leave a comment:

• grillbrill
    replied
    Originally posted by legend View Post
    Subject (there is no need to say who) suffers from chronic psychosis and permanent retardation of the mind, likely brought on by traumatic brain injury (TBI), possibly induced by repeatedly running into a steel post head first in a show of strength in which the steel post won no-contest. In addition to the fact that he is a proven scammer of the lowest caliber, subject has zero knowledge of how a watch works, zero knowledge of written coherence and zero knowledge of cognition of self and others. This undiscovered new level of stupidity would have been placed under scientific scrutiny had they actually found a brain in the subject. Subject is also found to have both too much time and too much space between his ears.

He is not to be engaged because it’ll be like trying to explain how to tie a shoelace, to a cow.

[...]

This post should be a sticky for such idiots like him/her.

Leave a comment:

• Fergulator72
    replied
    What a read in a Saturday afternoon,how's the amount of accounts this person is making to try to justify the price of his watch lol, literally insane

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• legend
    replied
    Subject (there is no need to say who) suffers from chronic psychosis and permanent retardation of the mind, likely brought on by traumatic brain injury (TBI), possibly induced by repeatedly running into a steel post head first in a show of strength in which the steel post won no-contest. In addition to the fact that he is a proven scammer of the lowest caliber, subject has zero knowledge of how a watch works, zero knowledge of written coherence and zero knowledge of cognition of self and others. This undiscovered new level of stupidity would have been placed under scientific scrutiny had they actually found a brain in the subject. Subject is also found to have both too much time and too much space between his ears.

He is not to be engaged because it’ll be like trying to explain how to tie a shoelace, to a cow.

Let’s focus on the subject on hand. This guy will be dealt with separately. Ronp’s receiving his watch will shed a lot more light on the truth, though we can be 99% sure of it even now. I’m interested primarily in whether the $750 watch is identical to the $1900 one. I think the answer is evident even now.

Leave a comment:

• Valentz
    replied
    Originally posted by watch9394hk001 View Post

You want this version, I have a cheaper price, the price of 618-750 is too expensive.

Because I send it directly from China, I will do everything in quality inspection, because the process is really too simple.
    Which part of "You dont welcome here" that you dont understand? Nobody wants to buy anything from you, please save your time and go away,,,,

Anyway, looking forward to see your QC pict after you received it , mate RonP

Leave a comment:

Working...
X