• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
The modders must have a way to take the white seconds hand which is supposed to be a week indicator and just make it so one of the pushers can move the hand forward around the 52 markers.

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
29/1/11
The modders must have a way to take the white seconds hand which is supposed to be a week indicator and just make it so one of the pushers can move the hand forward around the 52 markers.

Unlikely since it’s a running second hand, and pushers control the calendar sundials. But it could certainly be fixed in placed, or removed altogether, but that’s not really an improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Unlikely since it’s a running second hand, and pushers control the calendar sundials. But it could certainly be fixed in placed, or removed altogether, but that’s not really an improvement.

I agree with what you say. Trying very hard to accept these flaws and get this. Still not certain......

Chimichang

Looking Around
6/6/21
ABS Factory Royal Oak Clone Movement?!?

Hi Guys,

I noticed this new royal oak 41m chronograph from ABS factory on asian 7750 browsing today with apparently a cloned 5135 movement. Anyone bought and seen one yet? could be a good start in cloning AP movements! Im curious to see, I haven't seen any threads so don't kill me if there already is one !
pic_show.asp

AP442b1.jpg

AP442b7.jpg

AP442b9.jpg

https://www.asian7750.co/product_show.asp?P_id=6474

Last edited:
Reactions: bleedinglottery

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

In the old one you would freeze it

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
Actually I'm not bothered by the seconds hand that much. My lifestyle wouldn't support the Gen anyway so that's that. But I'm hesitating if they bring out the other colors and don't want to sit around on a watch id rather have in another color.

I'd be ready to take one for Qc purposes........ah fuck it I'll get one. I'll just sell It if they release new ones. There will probably be a market for it :D
Which one you guys wanna see? Gold or steel one?

God dammit now the white one appeared out of thin air.
​​​​

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Guys I’m going to merge this thread with the other. Please don’t start any more new threads about this model.

Also, I can assure OP and anyone else reading that this is NOT using any clone AP movement. For starters it does not have a working week indicator. It is merely decorated to look like an AP movement but certainly isn’t one.

Reactions: Allure

Yug94

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21
we agree that the gray and black dials do not exist except on the china edition and the ceramic version? Apart from the gold models and the version with a white dial, the rest are fantasy ? Thanks

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
^no one can realistically prove they don’t exist.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Actually I'm not bothered by the seconds hand that much. My lifestyle wouldn't support the Gen anyway so that's that. But I'm hesitating if they bring out the other colors and don't want to sit around on a watch id rather have in another color.

I'd be ready to take one for Qc purposes........ah fuck it I'll get one. I'll just sell It if they release new ones. There will probably be a market for it :D
Which one you guys wanna see? Gold or steel one?

God dammit now the white one appeared out of thin air.
​​​​

The white one on steel

Reactions: Mang0

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
^no one can realistically prove they don’t exist.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Yes you can. Just look up the specific AP reference numbers.

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
29/1/11
I’m going to order the RG/blue... it’s a winning combination.

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
29/1/11
I’m going to order the RG/blue... it’s a winning combination.