• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

exacten

Known Member
31/10/19
this watch looks promising looking forward to seeing some qc pics and hopefully a future with a v5 release :thumbsup::p

JTSWE

19/2/17
I have seen the white ceramic, how do i post pictures?

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
had one few years ago from different maker most likely even tho i do not see great improvements in this
Thickness also hard to believe it's 10.5 looking at the side view but hey who am I

the white ceramic also does not look like ceramic

Subscribed nonethless. The black ceramic quantieme perpetuelle is my grail

Reactions: RonP

exacten

Known Member
31/10/19
PT added some new RO perpetual calendars to their website prices not up yet, looking forward to see QC's

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
Well well well so now here I stand, breaking my purchase rules again.
But what's a box more to fill...........I'm hooked....

Reactions: P..DR..D

The1stWright

Known Member
2/1/20
Interested in this one. Haven’t bought a new rep in awhile but I might need to make an exception

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
Isn't this the same thing JF released years ago, seems to not have changed from back then when JF made this.

https://puretimewatch.io/royal-oak-4...let-a5134.html

The complete appearance has changed and the dial. Will be still interesting to see the movement tho

Well it's the same movement. But it's 1-2mm thinner than the predecessor and the dial seems better. But almost 200$ price incline seems kinda steep

Last edited:
Reactions: Denix31

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Full pics on PT now. Movement looks pretty bad, but if all functions work I'll still get it. We need some videos.

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
Dial looks way better than the old one, and the new version is thin enough to be passable. I'll probably order the rose gold / blue dial version.

Second hand is a bummer but there will never be a clone movement that has the correct functions, IIWII

Last edited:

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
The only flaw i could see from azf version is the clasp, they are all the same with ss version. Gen rg and yg has the clasp from the chrono, which is more beautiful i think

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Can you explain this with some pictures?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
No news on this?? Has anyone ordered? I am very close to getting this, but would love to see some QC if anyone has any. If not I guess I will have to order and post QC myself.

Mang0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/20
Canada
Aye someone be brave for us. This is one of the last on my list to nab

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I wonder if it would not look better without the second hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk