• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Do we know when it will be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's available, make sure to ask for AZ factory and not APS (don't ask me why It's APS on the sticker but in reality the factory is AZ)

Reactions: vcappp

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
It's available, make sure to ask for AZ factory and not APS (don't ask me why It's APS on the sticker but in reality the factory is AZ)

do you know where can i buy it?

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
Andrew from trusty doesn't know...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
Andrew from trusty doesn't know...

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
So i got answer from jtime, this rep from AZF is true and costs 568€. For this 10,5mm thickness i think it would be okay right?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
So i got answer from jtime, this rep from AZF is true and costs 568€. For this 10,5mm thickness i think it would be okay right?

So your only concern on whether a rep is good or not is just the thickness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
Everything about it, many things can we see clearly on the video right?

Apniceguy

3/3/20
Well, one of the best looking build I've seen here.
If only they fixed the second hand and put another hand on this 12 o'clock sub dial , even not functional. It could be an amazing watch.

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
The only flaw i could see from azf version is the clasp, they are all the same with ss version. Gen rg and yg has the clasp from the chrono, which is more beautiful i think

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
So it just needs to be fixed ... But there is a second hand on the 12 oclock dial ? And whats wrong with the regular second hand ? thick or skinny ?

Apniceguy

3/3/20
So it just needs to be fixed ... But there is a second hand on the 12 oclock dial ? And whats wrong with the regular second hand ? thick or skinny ?

It should be a date hand which moves forward once a day not a seconds hand that constantly moves

Reactions: krkqm2008

eurofan85

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
legend how do you feel the green dial looks on the RG color wise. This is the one I’d prefer but I’ll take the stainless if the color is no good…

slavix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/20

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
legend how do you feel the green dial looks on the RG color wise. This is the one I’d prefer but I’ll take the stainless if the color is no good…

Honestly I think that the color is nice. I have not seen the gen in person so as such, I am unable to offer an expert opinion. What I know is that the RG color for AP reps are in general too "copper" or strong. The gen RG is lighter and brighter. Dial wise, the green looks nice from the video/pics I have seen but I have seen neither the rep nor gen dial in person.

Reactions: Allure

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe

found also this from a ig seller, seems different from the picture above, the week indicator is still a second hand dial ain’t bad and seems the case and bracelet is actual ceramic but the finishing on the bracelet seem a bit weird

Reactions: Denix31