• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
So came across this from ig seller, I believe the day, date month and moon phase might be fixed seeing the movement, don’t know anything else about this just posting it as it might be to someone likings.

Reactions: vcappp

Apniceguy

3/3/20
Just came here to post the same thread :)

To me it looks like everything functioning based on the location of the hands and moonphase. If it was 24 hours indicator so we can noticed it by the hour but still not sure.

Only thing I see that is missed hand In the 12 o'clock sub dial. It should have 2 hands, in this rep there is only 1.

Edit: in the first picture there is no 2 hands on 12 o'clock sub dial
In the other pictures I'm not sure, looks like it does have 2 hands. I hope it is.

Last edited:

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
They look Nice. Realy beautiful Blue dial color

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Just came here to post the same thread :)

To me it looks like everything functioning based on the location of the hands and moonphase. If it was 24 hours indicator so we can noticed it by the hour but still not sure.

Only thing I see that is missed hand In the 12 o'clock sub dial. It should have 2 hands, in this rep there is only 1.

Edit: in the first picture there is no 2 hands on 12 o'clock sub dial
In the other pictures I'm not sure, looks like it does have 2 hands. I hope it is.

Edited it only has 1 hand at 12 o clock and there is a big second hands which I believe in the gen is a gmt hand but not sure as I’m not a nooby on complicated ap’s :)

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks for sharing E Takel98
The dial color of this rep is actually decent. The issue with this is that in the rep, the central hand functions as a second hand and in the gen, it is a week indicator.
This is not a new rep of the 26574 but I am not sure if the movement have been updated in any way. Objectively, there are differences vs gen of course, but I have modded one of these to have a frozen second hand and it is a good novelty to wear to a function. Moonphase details aren't the best but this needs to be studied closely to see the differences. Naturally there are some other differences in the dial detail but the price is not the gen price either. :legend:

Reactions: vcappp and Takel98

Denix31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
27/5/19
Thanks for sharing the video! Too bad he did not put the thickness measurement on it.. If someone could translate it, I'm sure he mentioned it around the 2min30 marker. :)
The gen is 9.5mm, this one doesn't seems that far off visually no..?

Denix31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
27/5/19
From your pic, the thickness of the rep will be closer to 11mm.

After trying a 15202 from DC factory, those few millimetres might make a huge difference on how the watch sits on the wrist..

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
For the information, this factory also produces decent 15500 and 15400.

Comes with the almost same box as ZF.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Do we know when it will be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I am interested as well. Would like to know when it will be released.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Blue dial color in pics look pretty decent, makes my wallet very unhappy :(

Reactions: Hasselbaink