• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

hibee999

20/10/15
I ordered 1 Oct and still waiting

Let’s hope it’s worth the wait !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibee999

20/10/15

hibee999

20/10/15
In case someone missed it the first time round :hehehe:

I'm so excited by this release i must have hit post twice :)

Lets hope it lives up to my hype ... a full ceramic case and bracelet is a real step forward (although i appreciate there will be many flaws versus the gen)

It doesnt feel like we will find out this side of xmas however

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I'm so excited by this release i must have hit post twice :)

Lets hope it lives up to my hype ... a full ceramic case and bracelet is a real step forward (although i appreciate there will be many flaws versus the gen)

It doesnt feel like we will find out this side of xmas however

I was only kidding. It’ll be an awesome watch naturally and I’m looking forward to the pics sir.

Reactions: Allure

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Any news on your order? Did you get the white one or the back one BTW?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I would pay 1000$ for properly made black ceramic bracelet only, but sized for my all ceramic ROO. No such gen offering, but who cares.

Is it not sufficient to say you will pay the amount for a proper black ceramic bracelet? It can be resized yourself easily to any size within the standard range right?

Reactions: Allure

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
Ordered the black one as well, waiting 2+ months at this point. Apparently the parts for the gmt movement are hard to source for the factory due to covid.

S/ Jtime

Reactions: Tobel

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Ordered the black one as well, waiting 2+ months at this point. Apparently the parts for the gmt movement are hard to source for the factory due to covid.

S/ Jtime

same here Sept 17 ordered then asked to have the movement updated with the correct hand stack i reached out to PureTime for an update today no news

WilliamLawrenceLee

The Altar Boy
26/10/19
Hi all experts and masters in AP gen/reps,

I think it is a quite good model to have. so far no one has received from TD yet?

Does anyone know if there is a chance to add some kind of module to link the 8.30 pusher and week hand (currently moves as GMT)? as the pusher at the moment doesn't have any function. and the stainless steel caseback can be further shaved down? thank you all.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Just told by PureTime no stock with the black ceramic at this time suggested If I wanted white but that’s not my style a bit pissed after such a long wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Just told by PureTime no stock with the black ceramic at this time suggested If I wanted white but that’s not my style a bit pissed after such a long wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
Wondering if anyone got any updates on the black ceramic. Looking to see some photos before putting down an order myself.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I finally have my QC pics of the black ceramic (with modified movement) after waiting a couple of months. Will post them after accepting or if I have any questions, probably at some point tomorrow.

Can’t wait!