• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Johnny_Ridden

Less is More
10/12/18
wondering how ceramic reps turn out in general in terms of quality - any other ceramic reps we can use as reference?

if theyre shit - mind as well get the steel ; if theyre decent - black 750$+ version with chs (manually moved week/GMT hand) with 2 hands in the 12oclock dial is the grab (once it comes out - looks like only white is available atm)

Last edited:

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
wondering how ceramic reps turn out in general in terms of quality - any other ceramic reps we can use as reference?

if theyre shit - mind as well get the steel ; if theyre decent - black 750$+ version with chs (manually moved week/GMT hand) with 2 hands in the 12oclock dial is the grab (once it comes out - looks like only white is available atm)

plenty AP in black ceramic. They look superb

Johnny_Ridden

Less is More
10/12/18
thanks, guess ill be in line once the black ceramic version comes out ; I wonder how much a gen moonphase wheel goes for…

Reactions: NotIansIdea

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I received email from PureTime. They have the other versions available in modified format. Just need to request it from them and ask.

Reactions: Johnluuda

boisvert

Horology Curious
31/5/21
APS 26574 White Ceramic Private Custom Modification
(1) the second hand to do the following (2) 12 points plus a needle duration of 10 days to complete
Figure 1: For not refitted
Figure 2: For completion of refit

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
APS 26574 White Ceramic Private Custom Modification
(1) the second hand to do the following (2) 12 points plus a needle duration of 10 days to complete
Figure 1: For not refitted
Figure 2: For completion of refit

The white version looks too plasticky and cheap

Black looks better

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
updated mine with PT black ceramic with the new movement since i have been waiting 5 weeks for QC photos

sp00ky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
I'm not the biggest AP fan (yet) but this watch is fire! Can't wait to see some feedback posts here.

Apniceguy

3/3/20
So it's an automatic gmt hand that moved like hour hand?

Or a manual week indicator that moves only when you set the watch that you need to adjust?

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
I have been involved with this watch since September, has anyone received the QC or the modified watch from Jtime? Li tells me that 3 or 4 weeks for the QC, thanks

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I have been involved with this watch since September, has anyone received the QC or the modified watch from Jtime? Li tells me that 3 or 4 weeks for the QC, thanks

ordered 5 weeks ago the black ceramic no QC asked last week if I can upgrade to the newer movement with the correct stack and week indicator now told 2-3 weeks PT told me they are still being produced. I think APS focus is the new clone movement (which i also ordered but waiting to pay once i know this has shipped) once approved i will upload approved QC photos

Denix31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
27/5/19
Just noticed the crown difference from a video of a gen... (Only for the white ceramic though)

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Has anyone recieved QC photos or the actual black ceramic version of this watch? I ordered back 10/8/2021

Reactions: NotIansIdea