• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

watch9394hk001

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/9/21
It seems you don't understand irony better than english.

Back to the topic, I was under the impression from reddit that they were not happy with the look of the white ceramic first batch and it may be improved along with a v2 function update later. Would also love to see some real pictures of the black one.
I just don’t like him quoting my product to mislead others

It is currently known that v2 has not changed much in appearance and has become more stable in function.

(Or there will be more changes)

Last edited:

watch9394hk001

Banned
17/9/21
Yes I have ordered one and so did someone else here. I only just paid the TD a few days and am awaiting the QC pics.
This watch9394hk guy has some pictures of it on his instagram page and a video too, but for some reason he is charging $1900 when you can pick up the same watch for $750 from TDs here.

Here are a couple of pic, it does look pretty good to me.
jWs5Np.jpg

jWsWK5.jpg

Show the photos you ordered instead of the photos you sent me instgram.

It makes it more obvious that you are the same person, lol

Last edited:

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Show the photos you ordered instead of the photos you sent me instgram.

It makes it more obvious that you are the same person, lol

I am still waiting for them. It takes time.

Look we all know that there is a $750 version being sold by TDs on here, it has the extra hand on the top subdial and the big 'seconds' hand acts like a GMT. You are charging $1900 for this same watch.

Reactions: SuperLory

watch9394hk001

Banned
17/9/21

Look we all know that there is a $750 version being sold by TDs on here, it has the extra hand on the top subdial and the big 'seconds' hand acts like a GMT. You are charging $1900 for this same watch.
Welcome to compare, but please don't send my photos unilaterally, and show the same products at least at the same time with my produst, otherwise it will be really boring. If there is a problem with my product, you are also welcome to prove our fault and let us solve the problem, but the premise is nothing.

watch9394hk001

Banned
17/9/21

You want this version, I have a cheaper price, the price of 618-750 is too expensive.

Because I send it directly from China, I will do everything in quality inspection, because the process is really too simple.

Interestingly, I think you are the same person as him, and I hope that is not the case.

Because every time I show up, several of your accounts are online at the same time, which is really a coincidence.

watch9394hk001

Banned
17/9/21
Excluding all factors, I don't think anyone will buy needle-free apsf for this, because even stupid people can tell at a glance that it is "fake".

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Excluding all factors, I don't think anyone will buy needle-free apsf for this, because even stupid people can tell at a glance that it is "fake".

Unless you're a multimillionaire people will assume it's a fake if they know the gen costs over £100,000.

Some people just want a royal oak that doesn't scratch like the steel version.

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
You want this version, I have a cheaper price, the price of 618-750 is too expensive.

Because I send it directly from China, I will do everything in quality inspection, because the process is really too simple.

Which part of "You dont welcome here" that you dont understand? Nobody wants to buy anything from you, please save your time and go away,,,,

Anyway, looking forward to see your QC pict after you received it , mate RonP

Reactions: weezkid

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Subject (there is no need to say who) suffers from chronic psychosis and permanent retardation of the mind, likely brought on by traumatic brain injury (TBI), possibly induced by repeatedly running into a steel post head first in a show of strength in which the steel post won no-contest. In addition to the fact that he is a proven scammer of the lowest caliber, subject has zero knowledge of how a watch works, zero knowledge of written coherence and zero knowledge of cognition of self and others. This undiscovered new level of stupidity would have been placed under scientific scrutiny had they actually found a brain in the subject. Subject is also found to have both too much time and too much space between his ears.

He is not to be engaged because it’ll be like trying to explain how to tie a shoelace, to a cow.

Let’s focus on the subject on hand. This guy will be dealt with separately. Ronp’s receiving his watch will shed a lot more light on the truth, though we can be 99% sure of it even now. I’m interested primarily in whether the $750 watch is identical to the $1900 one. I think the answer is evident even now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
What a read in a Saturday afternoon,how's the amount of accounts this person is making to try to justify the price of his watch lol, literally insane

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Subject (there is no need to say who) suffers from chronic psychosis and permanent retardation of the mind, likely brought on by traumatic brain injury (TBI), possibly induced by repeatedly running into a steel post head first in a show of strength in which the steel post won no-contest. In addition to the fact that he is a proven scammer of the lowest caliber, subject has zero knowledge of how a watch works, zero knowledge of written coherence and zero knowledge of cognition of self and others. This undiscovered new level of stupidity would have been placed under scientific scrutiny had they actually found a brain in the subject. Subject is also found to have both too much time and too much space between his ears.

He is not to be engaged because it’ll be like trying to explain how to tie a shoelace, to a cow.

[...]

This post should be a sticky for such idiots like him/her.

javicc

Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
Has anyone received the QC of the modified version?

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
holiday season right now..i wouldnt be surprised if one has to wait until 2nd week of october

Reactions: RonP

Watchfans27

Horology Curious
24/9/21
Hi everyone, Im new here and was reading on this thread, this is my 1st post and would jz like to share a short 20sec link on the watched discussed found on youtube.
I think it will be the moded version or the v2 as there are 2hands at 12oclock subdials, and the week indicator dosent sweep (might be a gmt function).
in my opinion, the brushing looks slightly more corse compared to some royal oaks SS models from XF, partly due to the ceramic material which is alot harder than SS thus the result is slightly different( jz my oppinion) I also noticed the AP logo on the crown is a little dufferent considering the flat surface looks larger (might jz appear visually in video). I would like to get some opinion on dial colours as it is still too early to judge based on different lighting and angle shot in the video.

Reactions: racingeagle

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Hi everyone, Im new here and was reading on this thread, this is my 1st post and would jz like to share a short 20sec link on the watched discussed found on youtube.
I think it will be the moded version or the v2 as there are 2hands at 12oclock subdials, and the week indicator dosent sweep (might be a gmt function).
in my opinion, the brushing looks slightly more corse compared to some royal oaks SS models from XF, partly due to the ceramic material which is alot harder than SS thus the result is slightly different( jz my oppinion) I also noticed the AP logo on the crown is a little dufferent considering the flat surface looks larger (might jz appear visually in video). I would like to get some opinion on dial colours as it is still too early to judge based on different lighting and angle shot in the video.

Well in the gen the bracelet takes 5 times (30 hours) the time to finish compared to the steel version due to the ceramic, I can't see the factories putting in that kind of time and effort. We have to remember the gen of this is £100,000 at retail so I'm not expecting the same level of finishing. The dial has a nice sunburst effect. If the brushing isn't that good I think there are some modders here that can improve it.

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
Well in the gen the bracelet takes 5 times (30 hours) the time to finish compared to the steel version due to the ceramic, I can't see the factories putting in that kind of time and effort. We have to remember the gen of this is £100,000 at retail so I'm not expecting the same level of finishing. The dial has a nice sunburst effect. If the brushing isn't that good I think there are some modders here that can improve it.

Yeap, I have never seen the gen but imo the dial colour looks different, will do a full in depth review once I get it. I’ll post some QC pics as well. Honestly, it looks very good to me, AP reps have always felt high quality in the flesh in my opinion.

Watchfans27

Horology Curious
24/9/21
Hi Ron P,
1st of all i appologize that i couldnt find the reply button to your msg, its my 1st time using a forum pls forgive me.

Yea I agreed on the exeptional craftmanship from AP which is almost unrivalled even by other top luxury brands, that justifies the 6figure pricetag on the gen. I still think aps factory had did quite a decent job on the brushing considering the coarsness looks almost identical to some ROO with ceramic bezel by JF, Its a stunning watch that even the tickness is 10.5 to 11mm, having so many complication in a rep is still very magneficent.
I have also seen a review video in chinese, on the white ceramic version, he explained that the month indicator needs to be adjusted manually every month end as they dont change itself, which is not a deal breaker (for me) considering they manage to fit so many complications in. In the video, he also explained the crown will be slightly different compared to gen as the rep white ceramic crown face is sticked with a piece of silver metal with the AP logo engraving as it is a difficult small part with so much of details in full ceramic. However the black version I believe is using the same method, but improved with the piece is actually black and blends very wrll with the crown. Im looking forward to see more pictures although I heard from some TDs saying most factories are closed and slow down production as the raids in china on rep watches are still ongoing. Wishing everyone a happy hunting and good luck in getting their orders asap, I cant wait to get 1 for myself too????