• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Watch9394hk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
I dont care how many buttons there are on the watch. The standard rep also has 2 buttons no? What is the difference between your one and the standard rep. Stop mentioning the price of the gen. stop saying yours has gen like function when your video clearly shows it doesnt. Ill make it easy, here are bullet points, summarise. E.g.
1. I took the standard rep out of a packet
2. I glued the week indicator to the hour hand
3. I tripled the price

So you can buy v1 Respond to your question first. Excluding the functional problems, there have been obvious defects in the appearance, and a needle is missing. I haven't watched it in detail. If I watch it in detail, I should find more problems. But without a needle, I believe it is already a fatal problem. If it is better than us, please show a better video, not a picture.

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
In the video, all functions of the watch are running smoothly, instead of sticking the hour hand to the date indicator.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTrQBYB..._web_copy_link

All functions arent running smoothly. The week indicator clearly doesnt indicate the week. The leap year indicator, again doesnt work. Yeah you have added a hand where one clearly is missing, and thats great. I just dont see why I shouldn’t buy two of the cheaper watches, nick one of the hands and glue it to the other one, then glue the week indicator to the hour hand and its still $600 less than yours and id have a whole watch full of spares, excluding that one hand.

im not trying to say the stock rep is better than what you have, im asking what you have done to modify it. The sum of that is added a hand and glued the week indicator to the hour hand. If thats worth 3x the price to some people, good for you. The biggest flaw with a $250k watch is the guy wearing it. Long before the missing hand.

Last edited:

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
All functions arent running smoothly. The week indicator clearly doesnt indicate the week. The leap year indicator, again doesnt work. Yeah you have added a hand where one clearly is missing, and thats great. I just dont see why I shouldn’t buy two of the cheaper watches, nick one of the hands and glue it to the other one, then glue the week indicator to the hour hand and its still $600 less than yours and id have a whole watch full of spares, excluding that one hand.

im not trying to say the stock rep is better than what you have, im asking what you have done to modify it. The sum of that is added a hand and glued the week indicator to the hour hand. If thats worth 3x the price to some people, good for you. The biggest flaw with a $250k watch is the guy wearing it. Long before the missing hand.

It is difficult for me to answer you on this technical level.

But you can ask the factory why the watch function can't move, and why we can move it.

Apniceguy

3/3/20

But you can ask the factory why the watch function can't move, and why we can move it.

I will ask you and this time it's a yes or no question. All of us want to understand.

the week indicator needle - is it working as a week indicator on your version? When one week passed, the week needle move one tick forward?

Because on your video it seems that the week needle moving when every minute/hour is moving too.

Last edited:

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17

It moves on yours because you attach it to different hands. The leap year indicator is attached to the month indicator. Its not hard, its just not the same as the gen. the reason you dont have gen functions is a perpetual calendar movement is very complicated. Especially a thin one. Thats why the gens cost so much more than a standard 15400.

If you some how develop a perpetual calendar movement thats close to gen thickness, please let us know. You’ll sell thousands. A bit of glue isnt the solution we’re looking for, but credit where credit is due it looks better than the stock rep. Just for me its not worth $1900.

Reactions: frankenme

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
JBKFW0.png
One needle is missing in the picture.

Functionally, it is obviously different from ours.

You can get a $750 modified version of this watch that has the extra hand on the 12 subdial and the big second hand acts like a GMT

This looks to be identical to your version but $1150 cheaper.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Well I have been reading through your posts and explanation.

Fact: Your watch movement is not the same as the gen one. No matter how you argue or look at it.

Fact: Gen is whatever price it is. But your argument that gen is x price, and yours is y price, isn't valid since we are comparing a genuine watch and a replica one. You need to compare your watch to the standard rep watch which costs about 1/3 the price you're asking for.

Fact: I have studied your mod. Your modification is nothing groundbreaking. It is innovative, yes, but nothing to be secretive about. There is no big deal here, lets not over-represent it.

Fact: Nobody here has been "malicious" (you are over-using the word I think) toward you. I have read every member exchange with you, and they are mostly pointing out facts, and no accusations or defamation have been made against you.

Fact: I personally will NOT spend $1900 to buy the watch from you. This is my opinion, there is nothing "malicious" about it. I am not saying that you are a scammer, but I am saying that what you did isn't worth the premium over the standard replica. You seem to have very little idea of what the gen is about, and what the rep is not, other than throwing their prices out there as an enticement for someone to compare them and see what a great saving they are enjoying. That is false logic. Your watch isn't anywhere close to the gen, and much much closer to the base standard rep which cost $600, so lets use that as a point of comparison instead.

Fact: I will urge you to stop with your circular and tenuous logic and defensive replies. You are here to defend why your watch is worth $1900, with cryptic and clueless replies about how the movement actually works. I am here to tell you that the mods done are not worth the premium placed on it and I stand by what I said that if your movement functions 1:1 to gen, then $1900 is CHEAP. But sadly, it does not. Not even close.

Fact: If you continue spouting nonsense, you are going to outstay your welcome here pretty soon. You will be shown the door one way or another. I am not denying that you have done some mods on the watch. But you behaving like everyone should be worshipping you because of these basic mods, and that anyone who disagrees with you is "malicious", has no merit. And I don't see what any number of "buttons" has anything to do with the functions.

You know the story of the boot and the ant? Well don't be that ant.

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK

Fact: Your watch movement is not the same as the gen one. No matter how you argue or look at it.

Fact: Gen is whatever price it is. But your argument that gen is x price, and yours is y price, isn't valid since we are comparing a genuine watch and a replica one. You need to compare your watch to the standard rep watch which costs about 1/3 the price you're asking for.

Fact: I have studied your mod. Your modification is nothing groundbreaking. It is innovative, yes, but nothing to be secretive about. There is no big deal here, lets not over-represent it.

Fact: Nobody here has been "malicious" (you are over-using the word I think) toward you. I have read every member exchange with you, and they are mostly pointing out facts, and no accusations or defamation have been made against you.

Fact: I personally will NOT spend $1900 to buy the watch from you. This is my opinion, there is nothing "malicious" about it. I am not saying that you are a scammer, but I am saying that what you did isn't worth the premium over the standard replica. You seem to have very little idea of what the gen is about, and what the rep is not, other than throwing their prices out there as an enticement for someone to compare them and see what a great saving they are enjoying. That is false logic. Your watch isn't anywhere close to the gen, and much much closer to the base standard rep which cost $600, so lets use that as a point of comparison instead.

Fact: I will urge you to stop with your circular and tenuous logic and defensive replies. You are here to defend why your watch is worth $1900, with cryptic and clueless replies about how the movement actually works. I am here to tell you that the mods done are not worth the premium placed on it and I stand by what I said that if your movement functions 1:1 to gen, then $1900 is CHEAP. But sadly, it does not. Not even close.

Fact: If you continue spouting nonsense, you are going to outstay your welcome here pretty soon. You will be shown the door one way or another. I am not denying that you have done some mods on the watch. But you behaving like everyone should be worshipping you because of these basic mods, and that anyone who disagrees with you is "malicious", has no merit. And I don't see what any number of "buttons" has anything to do with the functions.

Well said, I've ordered the $750 modified version from a TD, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same as this one being sold for $1900. I will have to wait until it arrives to confirm.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Well said, I've ordered the $750 modified version from a TD, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same as this one being sold for $1900. I will have to wait until it arrives to confirm.

$750 is a price I would pay if I am into this model, and it comes with the modifications discussed.

Reactions: Allure

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
I will ask you and this time it's a yes or no question. All of us want to understand.

the week indicator needle - is it working as a week indicator on your version? When one week passed, the week needle move one tick forward?

Because on your video it seems that the week needle moving when every minute/hour is moving too.

It runs according to time of the week

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
You can get a $750 modified version of this watch that has the extra hand on the 12 subdial and the big second hand acts like a GMT

This looks to be identical to your version but $1150 cheaper.

Did you get this watch from him?

Are you sure identical to my version but $1150 cheaper?

Does it include shipping costs, after-sales maintenance, and is it safe to arrive during delivery?

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
So why in your video does it move when you change the time? It should take 14 full rotations of the hour hand to change by 1 week but it moved half a year in a few hours.

He either doesn't know how the gen functions or he knows and is peddling the same lie over and over to people who know how the gen functions.

If it's the latter then it's getting tiresome and cringeworthy.

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China

If you find one that has the same function as ours and is cheaper than us, please find them to buy.

If not, please don't talk nonsense here.

You just want to say that the factory is better than us, but that is not the case.

Of course, if you find that the same model is cheaper than us, welcome to provide it to everyone, so that everyone can get a good channel to buy.

By the way, I am not a dealer. We focus on customization and have a certain understanding of gen watches. If there is no knowledge of gen, how can we better serve everyone?

Finally, if you emphasize that 700usd v1 is better than us, we have v1 goods, the price is lower than yours, we are the first-hand source of goods.

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
So why in your video does it move when you change the time? It should take 14 full rotations of the hour hand to change by 1 week but it moved half a year in a few hours.

Sorry, I made a mistake.

V1 version, GMT hour hand is never moving

In our customized version, the GMT hour hand will move
, But slightly different from the original function.

Of course, you can choose to buy the V1 version, the V1 version we sell is cheaper because we are the source of goods, not the distributor

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
If you find one that has the same function as ours and is cheaper than us, please find them to buy.

If not, please don't talk nonsense here.

You just want to say that the factory is better than us, but that is not the case.

Of course, if you find that the same model is cheaper than us, welcome to provide it to everyone, so that everyone can get a good channel to buy.

By the way, I am not a dealer. We focus on customization and have a certain understanding of gen watches. If there is no knowledge of gen, how can we better serve everyone?

Finally, if you emphasize that 700usd v1 is better than us, we have v1 goods, the price is lower than yours, we are the first-hand source of goods.

I don’t wear reps so even if your watch is FOC, I will not buy it.

The only person talking nonsense here is you. But it doesn’t matter, I foresee that you’ll be gone soon. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Everytime I think there can’t be a new level to stupidity you find ways to prove me wrong. :legend:

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Sorry, I made a mistake.

V1 version, GMT hour hand is never moving

In our customized version, the GMT hour hand will move
, But slightly different from the original function.

Of course, you can choose to buy the V1 version, the V1 version we sell is cheaper because we are the source of goods, not the distributor

Its not meant to be a gmt hand its meant to be a week indicator. See the 1-52 around the dial? Weeks of the year. Thats what it should indicate. Theres not 52 hours a day.

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
Its not meant to be a gmt hand its meant to be a week indicator. See the 1-52 around the dial? Weeks of the year. Thats what it should indicate. Theres not 52 hours a day.

We understand the error, this feature is slightly different from the official feature.

Our English is not very good, so the translation is quite difficult.

So whether you buy V1 or something else, we will have a price advantage.