• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
you can watch the original videos on youtube, or search V1, V2 on google.

According to the above method, you can save a lot of costs.

Hope it helps you.;)

When someone ask you a question, if you are a professional and your product works, you answer in a polite and detail manner. This is how you generate sales.

When you start making fun of people usually you have something to hide. You clearly belong to the later.

A lot of people on this forum have a lot of watchmaking knowledge. Unfortunately for you even I with my limited knowledge understand that the weekly indicator doesn’t move when you set up the time on the gen. Your video clearly shows your apparently ‘modded’ watch doesn’t work as the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NotIansIdea

Watch9394hk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
When someone ask you a question, if you are a professional and your product works, you answer in a polite and detail manner. This is how you generate sales.

When you start making fun of people usually you have something to hide. You clearly belong to the later.

A lot of people on this forum have a lot of watchmaking knowledge. Unfortunately for you even I with my limited knowledge understand that the weekly indicator doesn’t move when you set up the time on the gen. Your video clearly shows your apparently ‘modded’ watch doesn’t work as the original.

I will only provide a better version than the market so that customers have better choices

However, search for more information on the Internet. If you want to know the truth, you can only Google for more information and comparison.

After all, there are many malicious commenters on the Internet.;)

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
So you glued or attached the week indicator to the hour hand? I didnt know thats how they do it in le brassus. It clearly doesn’t function like the gen unless you wound it so fast that weeks skip by.

Button 1 time 280000usd
Button 2 times 1900usd
What would you like to choose?

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Button 1 time 280000usd
Button 2 times 1900usd
What would you like to choose?

But you just said yours functions at gen, thats why its $1900. At the moment i see no difference between yours and the <$700 version. What are the differences? Im not opposed to paying a lot for a rep if it does indeed function as gen. i got suckered into the roger dubuis double tourbillon rep. Just hard to see why yours is 3x more expensive than the standard rep at this point.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
You can use 190 USD to buy inferior products, but it is a bit too malicious to say that other people's products are a bit too much, I believe you are the same group:applause:

Lol I mean $1900. It is cheap if the watch is what you’re saying it is. No malice meant. I’m just curious.

Reactions: Allure

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
But you just said yours functions at gen, thats why its $1900. At the moment i see no difference between yours and the <$700 version. What are the differences? Im not opposed to paying a lot for a rep if it does indeed function as gen. i got suckered into the roger dubuis double tourbillon rep. Just hard to see why yours is 3x more expensive than the standard rep at this point.

You can purchase and search for V2 information.

I will only provide the best version on the market for you to choose from.

You can find a cheaper version, but please do not maliciously comment on the value of my product.

If you understand V2, gen, and my products carefully, you will know their value.

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
Ridiculous

In terms of objectivity, I provide comparative videos and information, and others can also say that this is not real information, and some false information is also shared. So, please forgive me for the inconvenience.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
You can purchase and search for V2 information.

I will only provide the best version on the market for you to choose from.

You can find a cheaper version, but please do not maliciously comment on the value of my product.

If you understand V2, gen, and my products carefully, you will know their value.

So your selling a completely standard v2 for $1900? Good luck with that.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Do you have a v2 video for our reference? Disclaimer, my product is not v2.

Man i must of asked a few times now, what is the difference between your product and the ones other dealer are selling! All i can see is the week indicator is attached to the hour hand. Thats not a $1300 mod so please inform people what you have done to your one and you might actually sell some.

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
Man i must of asked a few times now, what is the difference between your product and the ones other dealer are selling! All i can see is the week indicator is attached to the hour hand. Thats not a $1300 mod so please inform people what you have done to your one and you might actually sell some.

You can buy an original movement if you have enough budget.

Original movement thickness 9.5mm
Button once 280000usd

Our thickness is 10.5mm
Button twice
1900usd

We will only provide you with the best choice.

If you feel the same, share a v2 video and show it for everyone to watch and learn.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
You can buy an original movement if you have enough budget.

Original movement thickness 9.5mm
Button once 280000usd

Our thickness is 10.5mm
Button twice
1900usd

We will only provide you with the best choice.

If you feel the same, share a v2 video and show it for everyone to watch and learn.

I dont care how many buttons there are on the watch. The standard rep also has 2 buttons no? What is the difference between your one and the standard rep. Stop mentioning the price of the gen. stop saying yours has gen like function when your video clearly shows it doesnt. Ill make it easy, here are bullet points, summarise. E.g.
1. I took the standard rep out of a packet
2. I glued the week indicator to the hour hand
3. I tripled the price

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
Your product $1900
the same product $618
what differentiates them? Because other dealers dont have the v2 in hand with the week hand attached to the hour yet?
https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=241_246&products_id=23384
JBKFW0.png
One needle is missing in the picture.

Functionally, it is obviously different from ours.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
JBKFW0.png
One needle is missing in the picture.

Functionally, it is obviously different from ours.

Ok so you added a hand to the top subdial and glued the week indicator to the hour hand. That seems bad value for $1300 but to each their own. Good luck with the sales