• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Fair play sir i take it back. Let me rephrase, i wouldnt try to machine ceramic haha.

Actually Dr Fun Socks it is wise NOT to try to machine ceramic unless you have a spare of whatever you are trying to machine (which I did).
If presented with 10 ceramic casebacks for example, it is possible for maybe 2-3 tops to be done successfully. The risk of cracking or fracturing it is too high to make it anything more sensible than tightrope walking without a safety harness, across two high peaks at the Grand Canyon on a windy day. Is there a chance you make it safely across? Answer is yes, and hence the technical possibility but the risk is self-evident in that scenario.

Reactions: Allure

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Actually Dr Fun Socks it is wise NOT to try to machine ceramic unless you have a spare of whatever you are trying to machine (which I did).
If presented with 10 ceramic casebacks for example, it is possible for maybe 2-3 tops to be done successfully. The risk of cracking or fracturing it is too high to make it anything more sensible than tightrope walking without a safety harness, across two high peaks at the Grand Canyon on a windy day. Is there a chance you make it safely across? Answer is yes, and hence the technical possibility but the risk is self-evident in that scenario.

I had a feeling its a risky job trying to machine something that hard. What are you actually using to cut though? Surely carbide tips arent hard enough and are just going to create chatter which is the last thing you want? Only way i could think of to do it is set the lathe very very fast and use an oil stone by hand to hopefully eventually take it down by not a lot. Even then im not sure if the stone is hard enough? I know you can buy tips made of ceramic to cut with that are like 5x harder than carbide. Cbn is meant to be almost as hard as diamond isnt it?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I asked that seller and he quoted me 9500RMB. Seems he’s just BSing his prices. I got my modded version from a TD on here (JTIME) at 750USD. The Weekly indicator is a GMT Hand but that’s way better than a seconds hand. Don’t know how they added the leap year. The thickness is 10.5 and the gen caseback is actually titanium but I will look past it

Clearly a scammer in the same league as ABD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RonP and SuperLory

Watch9394hk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
Well they said full function so I'm guessing it's as per gen. Are these modifications that expensive? I wouldn't want to pay $2k and then APS release a V2 with the correct movement for $600, or is it too complex to be available for that price?

Hello, this is Watch9394. Do I remember that you are not my client, but the malicious remarks made by your peers?

First, the cost is proportional to labor.

Second, the cost of $600 is impossible to achieve the best results.

Third, our watch is packed with full-featured Audemars Piguet, which has exactly the same function as the original product.

Finally, do you still think 1900 USD is expensive?

I believe no one is cheaper than me.

Video Link:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTrQBYBh1R1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Last edited:

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
Well I would love to know how they ‘mod’ the hand stack to have the weekly indicator at the bottom (v2) vs the second running at the top (v1).

cdb8c51299b67dd1b8f300053a3f0fb6.jpg

Unless the weekly indicator is static, it is simply impossible

Trade secret;)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hello, this is Watch9394. Do I remember that you are not my client, but the malicious remarks made by your peers?

Third, our watch is packed with full-featured Audemars Piguet, which has exactly the same function as the original product.

Video Link:

Take it easy. Coming on here to defend yourself aggressively isn’t going to help your case. It will help if you can explain what you’re selling at the price you’re selling.

Are you able to confirm what you’re saying, that your watch movement functions like the gen one? If this is the case, then $1900 is stupid cheap. The thing is, you or your product isn’t well known here other than by a few guys who came across it. So I’m giving you the stage here: care to say what your product is about and what segregates it from the stock rep? Nobody is asking you to give away trade secret. But knowing what your watch is about is a good starting point to say if it’s expensive or not.

Last edited:

Apniceguy

3/3/20

Video Link:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTrQBYBh1R1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So this is not a gmt hand? It's w working week indicator hand?

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
Take it easy. Coming on here to defend yourself aggressively isn’t going to help your case. It will help if you can explain what you’re selling at the price you’re selling.

Are you able to confirm what you’re saying, that your watch movement functions like the gen one? If this is the case, then $190 is stupid cheap. The thing is, you or your product isn’t well known here other than by a few guys who came across it. So I’m giving you the stage here: care to say what your product is about and what segregates it from the stock rep? Nobody is asking you to give away trade secret. But knowing what your watch is about is a good starting point to say if it’s expensive or not.

You can use 190 USD to buy inferior products, but it is a bit too malicious to say that other people's products are a bit too much, I believe you are the same group:applause:

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
Have ABD changed their name? lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some guy's famous than ABD in CHINA.

We are focused on custom-made ap, pp, Rolex, rm.

Something like custom BK ,Diw , Mad , Aet . Diy also assemble genuine watch parts, customize watches,18k gold Diamond, custom dial, carbon fiber, DLC black, sapphire crystal case, we sell genuine watch parts.

ABD Only custom-made rm.

Last edited:

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Where in this video I can see its the same like original?

Week hand moves exactly like gmt hand in this video.
please clarify

Exactly. This looks like the $750 modified version being sold by some TDs which has a GMT hand. Is this another swiss_clone_watch ripoff trick?

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
Where in this video I can see its the same like original?

Week hand moves exactly like gmt hand in this video.
please clarify

you can watch the original videos on youtube, or search V1, V2 on google.

According to the above method, you can save a lot of costs.

Hope it helps you.;)

Watch9394hk

Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
Exactly. This looks like the $750 modified version being sold by some TDs which has a GMT hand. Is this another swiss_clone_watch ripoff trick?

Please provide a purchase here

Prove that the function of this watch is the same as the genuine one

Have a video to share?