• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

iskillio

12/9/14
Such a shame, I was ready to throw my money at it but after seeing the video it looks like a cheap type plastic watch. The ceramic finish is wrong. Gen I've put on in person and is flat white, almost like white out. It just looks more refined. This shine and overall finish of this one looks almost like the chanel ceramic J12s. Just looks cheap, hopefully they do a better job on a black one. Stainless is still the way to go on this model. It's not even about being accurate, just looks cheap.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: RonP

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
Looks quite good actually.

Okay it sadly doesn't. Just turned of the blue filter and it's back to kitchen sinks.

Last edited:

ripley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/12
Could someone please clarify for me how these rep 23J perpetual calendar movements work - do the day/date/month subdials advance automatically or do you need to press the pushers to manually change the day/month/date?

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Could someone please clarify for me how these rep 23J perpetual calendar movements work - do the day/date/month subdials advance automatically or do you need to press the pushers to manually change the day/month/date?

Automatic I have one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kevBquick

9/10/18
i'm surprised there is not more hype on this watch. looks like a solid release i know its not missing a hand on the 12 sub dial. may not function like gen but pretty mega features on a watch for being a 1000th of the cost. what am i missing that this isn't more hyped? i would like a second hand on the 12 sub dial but prolly can live with everything else.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
May I see some photos of your watch mate? Am considering buying one but have not been able to make up my mind on it yet. Would love to hear your thoughts from someone who owns one

Photos of mine wide identical to the photos on the tread already the only thing I do not like is the Crystal and the bracelet is rough which is common and I plan on getting a mproof installed and soften the bracelet

The watch is super nice IMO and if you do not like it you can flip it relatively quickly there are not too many on sales so people are keeping it

From what I read there is a newer version with the correct hand stack in the works which may want to wait

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
Photos of mine wide identical to the photos on the tread already the only thing I do not like is the Crystal and the bracelet is rough which is common and I plan on getting a mproof installed and soften the bracelet

The watch is super nice IMO and if you do not like it you can flip it relatively quickly there are not too many on sales so people are keeping it

From what I read there is a newer version with the correct hand stack in the works which may want to wait

Yes there is a new version with the correct hand stack, here are some photos of the black ceramic (yes it’s a rep) and the white V2

https://ibb.co/TcTZntC
https://ibb.co/3yRffmF

Sent from my 15202

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Black ceramic is amazing love it and hopefully it will be released soon....from the photo does the white V2 look smaller?

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13
Can't wait for the black ceramic version. Is it possible to thin ceramic cases?

Apniceguy

3/3/20
Black looks gen, the white look rep.
I hope it's a new version and some modded watch.