• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Got mine and the screw from the bracelet fell out and the watch dropped on the concrete patio pissed where can I find a screw replacement

First thing you should do is go over the watch and check all the screws before you wear it out for this very reason.

Last edited:

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
Does anyone know if you can fix the week hand at the base of the hour and minute pinion like a gmt hand? And is it also possible to add a fixed leap year hand at the 12 sub dial. For some reason I couldn’t buy one of these with out the fixed week hand.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Does anyone know if you can fix the week hand at the base of the hour and minute pinion like a gmt hand? And is it also possible to add a fixed leap year hand at the 12 sub dial. For some reason I couldn’t buy one of these with out the fixed week hand.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I think it’s possible just ask a modder, the 12 sub dial could be more difficult as I’m guessing there is less space maybe glueing the 2 hands together

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
I think it’s possible just ask a modder, the 12 sub dial could be more difficult as I’m guessing there is less space maybe glueing the 2 hands together

I agree, if it is possible this is 100% worth buying. Realistically who’s going to need to know what week of the year it is.

Sent from my 15202

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
I agree. For a fun watch it definitely looks nice and has good presence on the wrist. As always with reps there are flaws and tells but I do think that this translates to a nice looking piece in real life, flaws nonwithstanding. Very few people will know (or care) what the gen looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m between this and the zf 15500 white dial. What would you select for your brother? Willing to send away for light mods as needed.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I agree, if it is possible this is 100% worth buying. Realistically who’s going to need to know what week of the year it is.

Sent from my 15202

i'm working with scandinavian people and apparently they really work in "week number". They have other defects as well.

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca

Quartzkid

Horology Curious
12/7/21
These look nice ! I've been trying to locate the Roo from a td but none are in stock . When will these be available ?