• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe

I know QC pictures are not liked but i approved today from Puretime. I think it will help if someone is looking to purchase the watch.

If you have already approved it’s fine, thanks for sharing this looks better then the ones we saw before, there is hope after all for this release :)

Reactions: molivio

DamienV

Known Member
1/3/20
France
This one looks alright compared to the other, if you could make a short video when you get it! :ph34r:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Got the screw fixed and the watch in a better lighting. Actually doesn't look so bad.

I agree. For a fun watch it definitely looks nice and has good presence on the wrist. As always with reps there are flaws and tells but I do think that this translates to a nice looking piece in real life, flaws nonwithstanding. Very few people will know (or care) what the gen looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
I agree. For a fun watch it definitely looks nice and has good presence on the wrist. As always with reps there are flaws and tells but I do think that this translates to a nice looking piece in real life, flaws nonwithstanding. Very few people will know (or care) what the gen looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly and since I'm not passing my reps as Gen nobody will care. But maybe I'm gonna have it rebrushed or polished somewhere down the line.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I must say i am pleasantly surprised with this release very nice wrist presence smooth running so far worth a shot if someone is on the cusp of ordering.....

Reactions: P..DR..D

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
1fed9e84d184795018729fc86c649eb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
They need to make the ceramic version of this! The Royal Oak bezel is a scratch magnet.

Denix31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
27/5/19
Is there a video out of this white ceramic from APS..?

I never realized on how "matte" the ceramic looks on gen, I'm not sure if it's on this particular video but it doesn't seem to be as shiny as its black ceramic counterpart..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_CCFabGiiI

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Got mine and the screw from the bracelet fell out and the watch dropped on the concrete patio pissed where can I find a screw replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro