Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bleedinglottery View Post
    Got the screw fixed and the watch in a better lighting. Actually doesn't look so bad.
    I agree. For a fun watch it definitely looks nice and has good presence on the wrist. As always with reps there are flaws and tells but I do think that this translates to a nice looking piece in real life, flaws nonwithstanding. Very few people will know (or care) what the gen looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

I agree. For a fun watch it definitely looks nice and has good presence on the wrist. As always with reps there are flaws and tells but I do think that this translates to a nice looking piece in real life, flaws nonwithstanding. Very few people will know (or care) what the gen looks like.

Exactly and since I'm not passing my reps as Gen nobody will care. But maybe I'm gonna have it rebrushed or polished somewhere down the line.

Comment

I must say i am pleasantly surprised with this release very nice wrist presence smooth running so far worth a shot if someone is on the cusp of ordering.....

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They need to make the ceramic version of this! The Royal Oak bezel is a scratch magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by RonP View Post
              They need to make the ceramic version of this! The Royal Oak bezel is a scratch magnet.
              I think they did make the white ceramic version already. Not too sure if they made the black one too.

Comment

Comment

It looks like plastic to be honest
                  I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post
                    It looks like plastic to be honest
                    Or see through sheer, the kind sold by Victoria's Secret.

Comment

Is there a video out of this white ceramic from APS..?

I never realized on how "matte" the ceramic looks on gen, I'm not sure if it's on this particular video but it doesn't seem to be as shiny as its black ceramic counterpart..
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_CCFabGiiI

Comment

Got mine and the screw from the bracelet fell out and the watch dropped on the concrete patio pissed where can I find a screw replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Got the screw fixed and the watch in a better lighting. Actually doesn't look so bad.
                          How do you like it??

Comment

Originally posted by rockdaly View Post

How do you like it??
                            It's a really nice watch and has gotten nothing but compliments up until now. I'll put some photos here for you people to look at and will probably be buying the white ceramic as well and maybe the black one also.

Comment

It's a really nice watch and has gotten nothing but compliments up until now. I'll put some photos here for you people to look at and will probably be buying the white ceramic as well and maybe the black one also. [url=https://clickpix.org/image/jjnTvb]
                              Thanks Mate. Looks lovely! I had a XF 15202 a year ago that had sharp edges on the crown and bracelet so have been reluctant to try AP again. How is comfort on the wrist?

Comment

[QUOTE=Virpag;n10026306]Got mine and the screw from the bracelet fell out and the watch dropped on the concrete patio pissed where can I find a screw replacement

First thing you should do is go over the watch and check all the screws before you wear it out for this very reason.
                                Last edited by Mr Gatsby; 11-07-21, 11:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X