Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virpag View Post

no its not a joke but Puretime did reject and is obtaining another watch. I am now officially nervous the quality is nothing compared to the videos I've seen. Screws complete off the bent minute hand scratches it looks like a mickey mouse shop made it.
    Got ya. The bezel screws could easily be fixed, I just can't get over the bent/broken minute hand. GL on the next one..keep us posted.

Comment

Embarrassing the maker would even try to pass that jacked up watch off to a dealer... looks like Stevie Wonder worked on it

Comment

Same here almost......
        Screw is not doing great at 2 o'clock. I returned it

Heres the rest of the qcs
        https://imgur.com/gallery/lX6R7lT

Comment

This is starting to look worse and worse.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedinglottery View Post
            Same here almost......

Looks better then the one before but still a little rough on the finishing(far away from a zf for example), hope the next one will be better for you man!

Comment

I had my eye on this watch since it was released. Seeing these QC pics has me second guessing…

Comment

Originally posted by spotcom View Post
                I had my eye on this watch since it was released. Seeing these QC pics has me second guessing…
                Yes - whichever factory is making these is not inspiring confidence

The previous JF version had a crappy dial and was too thick but was much cheaper, this version should have at least JF quality.

Comment

Same here almost......

The brushing is awful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Real wanna buy the rose gold one

Comment

I know QC pictures are not liked but i approved today from Puretime. I think it will help if someone is looking to purchase the watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Virpag View Post

I know QC pictures are not liked but i approved today from Puretime. I think it will help if someone is looking to purchase the watch.
                        If you have already approved it’s fine, thanks for sharing this looks better then the ones we saw before, there is hope after all for this release

Comment

Thanks for sharing Virpag, looks promising
                          "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

This one looks alright compared to the other, if you could make a short video when you get it!

Comment

Got the screw fixed and the watch in a better lighting. Actually doesn't look so bad.

Comment

Got the screw fixed and the watch in a better lighting. Actually doesn't look so bad.
                                nice i like white dial as well.....waiting on mine now

Comment

Working...
                                X