• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
This is supposed to be the Chinese boutique edition limited to 88 pieces. But the second hand should be red.... (oh and the case and bracelet titanium... small detail)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had i feeling it looked familiar yet less appealing... horoloupe for the win!

Reactions: SuperLory

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
second hand which is not second hand could be painted red tho..titanium not possible tho. But black ceramic tho...mmm

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Do any of the complications work? I realize the week indicator is a seconds hand but are the other sub dials functional?

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13

Puretime rejected the watch and will get a replacement due to the scratch at the 5 mark. Question is it just me or does the minute hand look broken?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19

Puretime rejected the watch and will get a replacement due to the scratch at the 5 mark. Question is it just me or does the minute hand look broken?

I think there are multiple reasons to reject this piece. Screws on the bezel not inserted properly, and yes, the minute hand looks bent. Perhaps this one would be a good watch for Salvador Dali?

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18

Please tell me this is a joke...they actually tried to pass this down to you?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
The face screws ahahaha

This was on my buying list... it is officially off now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
ZVNQPQ.png

Wrong thinks are not scratches on bezel, but th fact you'll always be 15 minutes on late....
:hehehe:

Last edited:

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Please tell me this is a joke...they actually tried to pass this down to you?

no its not a joke but Puretime did reject and is obtaining another watch. I am now officially nervous the quality is nothing compared to the videos I've seen. Screws complete off the bent minute hand scratches it looks like a mickey mouse shop made it.

Reactions: spotcom and SHB

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18
no its not a joke but Puretime did reject and is obtaining another watch. I am now officially nervous the quality is nothing compared to the videos I've seen. Screws complete off the bent minute hand scratches it looks like a mickey mouse shop made it.

Got ya. The bezel screws could easily be fixed, I just can't get over the bent/broken minute hand. GL on the next one..keep us posted.

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
29/1/11
Embarrassing the maker would even try to pass that jacked up watch off to a dealer... looks like Stevie Wonder worked on it

Reactions: SuperLory

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
29/1/11
I had my eye on this watch since it was released. Seeing these QC pics has me second guessing…

Yes - whichever factory is making these is not inspiring confidence

The previous JF version had a crappy dial and was too thick but was much cheaper, this version should have at least JF quality.

Reactions: spotcom