No announcement yet.

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The modders must have a way to take the white seconds hand which is supposed to be a week indicator and just make it so one of the pushers can move the hand forward around the 52 markers.

Comment

Originally posted by tangokilo View Post
      The modders must have a way to take the white seconds hand which is supposed to be a week indicator and just make it so one of the pushers can move the hand forward around the 52 markers.
      Unlikely since it’s a running second hand, and pushers control the calendar sundials. But it could certainly be fixed in placed, or removed altogether, but that’s not really an improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post

Unlikely since it’s a running second hand, and pushers control the calendar sundials. But it could certainly be fixed in placed, or removed altogether, but that’s not really an improvement.

I agree with what you say. Trying very hard to accept these flaws and get this. Still not certain......

Comment

Hi Guys,

I noticed this new royal oak 41m chronograph from ABS factory on asian 7750 browsing today with apparently a cloned 5135 movement. Anyone bought and seen one yet? could be a good start in cloning AP movements! Im curious to see, I haven't seen any threads so don't kill me if there already is one !

https://www.asian7750.co/product_show.asp?P_id=6474
          Last edited by Chimichang; 07-06-21, 21:29.

Comment

• pistebasher
            pistebasher commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not 100%, but I think this is being discussed in this thread at the moment. There seems to be plenty of confusion about the actual factory name

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...l-calendar-rep

• legend
            legend commented
            Editing a comment
            Guys I’m going to merge this thread with the other. Please don’t start any more new threads about this model.

Also, I can assure OP and anyone else reading that this is NOT using any clone AP movement. For starters it does not have a working week indicator. It is merely decorated to look like an AP movement but certainly isn’t one.

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post

In the old one you would freeze it
          I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Actually I'm not bothered by the seconds hand that much. My lifestyle wouldn't support the Gen anyway so that's that. But I'm hesitating if they bring out the other colors and don't want to sit around on a watch id rather have in another color.

I'd be ready to take one for Qc purposes........ah fuck it I'll get one. I'll just sell It if they release new ones. There will probably be a market for it
            Which one you guys wanna see? Gold or steel one?

God dammit now the white one appeared out of thin air.
            ​​​​
            Last edited by bleedinglottery; 08-06-21, 14:57.

Comment

I have my eyes on the yellow gold and the steel!

Comment

Trusty listed more models now under new releases. I think I'm going for the white one.....

Comment

we agree that the gray and black dials do not exist except on the china edition and the ceramic version? Apart from the gold models and the version with a white dial, the rest are fantasy ? Thanks

Comment

^no one can realistically prove they don’t exist.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by bleedinglottery View Post
                      Actually I'm not bothered by the seconds hand that much. My lifestyle wouldn't support the Gen anyway so that's that. But I'm hesitating if they bring out the other colors and don't want to sit around on a watch id rather have in another color.

I'd be ready to take one for Qc purposes........ah fuck it I'll get one. I'll just sell It if they release new ones. There will probably be a market for it
                      Which one you guys wanna see? Gold or steel one?

God dammit now the white one appeared out of thin air.
                      ​​​​
                      The white one on steel

Comment

Originally posted by mech500 View Post
                        ^no one can realistically prove they don’t exist.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                        Yes you can. Just look up the specific AP reference numbers.

Comment

I second the motion for white and steel otherwise blue.

Comment

I’m going to order the RG/blue... it’s a winning combination.

Comment

I’m going to order the RG/blue... it’s a winning combination.

Comment

Working...
                              X