No announcement yet.

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PT added some new RO perpetual calendars to their website prices not up yet, looking forward to see QC's

Comment

Well well well so now here I stand, breaking my purchase rules again.
      But what's a box more to fill...........I'm hooked....

Comment

Interested in this one. Haven’t bought a new rep in awhile but I might need to make an exception

Comment

deff not the best Showcase pic screw hella off im sure this only applies to this piece but still

Comment

Isn't this the same thing JF released years ago, seems to not have changed from back then when JF made this.

https://puretimewatch.io/royal-oak-4...let-a5134.html

Comment

According to PT website those original JF were released in 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by tangokilo View Post
                Isn't this the same thing JF released years ago, seems to not have changed from back then when JF made this.

those were thick as a triple patty burger, these seem to be thinner but yes they just seem to be the same anywhere else
                I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post

those were thick as a triple patty burger, these seem to be thinner but yes they just seem to be the same anywhere else
                  Good point. I've wanted one of these for a while. No TDs had the old JF ones anymore. Now I can get new one!

Comment

Originally posted by tangokilo View Post

The complete appearance has changed and the dial. Will be still interesting to see the movement tho

Well it's the same movement. But it's 1-2mm thinner than the predecessor and the dial seems better. But almost 200$ price incline seems kinda steep
                    Last edited by bleedinglottery; 04-06-21, 10:05. Reason: Update

Comment

Full pics on PT now. Movement looks pretty bad, but if all functions work I'll still get it. We need some videos.

Comment

Dial looks way better than the old one, and the new version is thin enough to be passable. I'll probably order the rose gold / blue dial version.

Second hand is a bummer but there will never be a clone movement that has the correct functions, IIWII
                        Last edited by Heisenberg; 04-06-21, 21:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnluuda View Post
                          The only flaw i could see from azf version is the clasp, they are all the same with ss version. Gen rg and yg has the clasp from the chrono, which is more beautiful i think

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                          Can you explain this with some pictures?

Comment

No news on this?? Has anyone ordered? I am very close to getting this, but would love to see some QC if anyone has any. If not I guess I will have to order and post QC myself.

Comment

Aye someone be brave for us. This is one of the last on my list to nab

Comment

I wonder if it would not look better without the second hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X