• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

iskillio

12/9/14
So this is the real V3.
Nice overall improvements but yes sadly no CHS
The CHS will never happen again unless a complete movement replication.

Yhe last time they did it , it was ghetto rigged and thats why the hands were popping off everyone's watches. Can't just reglue settings.

watchlover1234!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/8/22
I did tell him to take it off before his daily parkour practice.
It looks like he did not take my advice. :legend:
Is it possible to remove the white dial completely as am after v3 but don't like the fact its not CHS. I don't think v2 is a wise choice as having it glued to hour hand at 90 degrees seems to create a lot of issues with hands coming off etc.
Thanks for any guidance.

shawnyjaan

Horology Curious
14/2/23
Toronto Canada
i'm buying the CHS V3 through Jtime, it is custom so will take a month to get QC photos. Will post once i do, this is my second replica watch. My first was a Tag i bought in Dubai, which was decent quality but the strap push pin broke and then it was very evident it was a mid-grade fake.

Hopefully things are improving with build quality on the Perpetual Calendar, because i love this watch and it has been a dream to own it. I can honestly pretty much afford what the MSRP was at 93k USD, but this stupid watch market has made this watch 3x the price to buy USED. That's what led me to the replica market. I swear i'd pay 5-10k for one that was pretty close to the real thing movement aside, it's a shame that the moonphase is fuzzy and parts are falling off. For the price this costs and how good it LOOKS, i am willing to take the risk.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
i'm buying the CHS V3 through Jtime, it is custom so will take a month to get QC photos. Will post once i do, this is my second replica watch. My first was a Tag i bought in Dubai, which was decent quality but the strap push pin broke and then it was very evident it was a mid-grade fake.

Hopefully things are improving with build quality on the Perpetual Calendar, because i love this watch and it has been a dream to own it. I can honestly pretty much afford what the MSRP was at 93k USD, but this stupid watch market has made this watch 3x the price to buy USED. That's what led me to the replica market. I swear i'd pay 5-10k for one that was pretty close to the real thing movement aside, it's a shame that the moonphase is fuzzy and parts are falling off. For the price this costs and how good it LOOKS, i am willing to take the risk.
You might want to consult our AP connoisseur @legend about the modding possibilities of this watch.

shawnyjaan

Horology Curious
14/2/23
Toronto Canada
You might want to consult our AP connoisseur @legend about the modding possibilities of this watch.
Really, i would love to know what is possible @legend . Money is not the issue. Reducing the thickness, better HD quality moonphase wheel, and more accurate dial including white gold parts would all be great. I'm willing to invest in this piece to make it as close to gen as possible, given that im a simple watch guy and only wear 1 (I've been wearing my one and only watch for 8 years now).

White_Rose

Known Member
Supporter
24/2/22
https://www.audemarspiguet.com/content/dam/ap/com/products/watches/MTR009672.00/importer/watch.png.transform.appdpspecificationsback.png

APSF we need