• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Looks stunning in the vid. Any news on a possible V3 this summer?

White_Rose

Known Member
Supporter
24/2/22
Hi everyone, I too got a modified Ceramic PC.
My impressions? The watch itself is impressive, far from gen which I’ve had the chance to try (both black and white) but it’s a very good rep. It’s in real ceramic, it’s very light, solid, clean and sparkles just like the real deal. It’s damn thick unfortunately, hence why I decided to remove the rotor and put a ZF 15400 SS caseback on it while my modder Harleysta91 is trying to thin the big fat original caseback that has the AP PC stamped on it. Next step is to manage to mod the rotor and deco-plate so the thinny case back cans fit, if it’s not possible to do so I’ll keep it without the rotor winding it manually from time to time.
This modified rep with the CHS has a Miyota base movt instead of the Asian 5134 of the standard version.

75c576a26a72dbfe02487b286432a6c5.jpg

438f133b6c14f6851fa1ab6e5fa46fb5.jpg

2f8a65241f536a334a3db201ee3603dc.jpg

Did you manage to get the caseback slimed down and rotor and deco-plate moded?
Also how do you tell an asian 23J from a miyota?

notdiglet_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/19
Curious if there have been any recent updates or news of a V3, been eyeing this watch and I had asked my TD if they would be able to make the RO Tourb in ceramic instead of PVD, been itching for a ceramic bracelet.

asterion

Looking Around
17/8/18
Beautiful watch !!! But too much of a potential heartache. If the ICHS version was sturdy enough, I 'd be tempted to get it and yank that second hand off myself !!!

watchlover1234!

20/8/22
Such a stunning watch, I do hope QC can be rectified as I would love to purchase! Wonder if Jtime have improved QC seeing as more expensive that puretime and hands are in the correct order... Or it could have been produced in same factory just modified?

watchlover1234!

20/8/22
Jtime informed me that the V3 is the $758 model with CHS and that v2 ran out of stock a while back but this goes against what has been discussed in this forum. I was under the impression the V3 was the cheaper $638 model with wrong CHS and advised to get that one seeing as it should be more reliable and not fall apart like some forum members have experienced with the more expensive version. If someone could clear this up I would be grateful. Thanks

Reactions: Ben251210

White_Rose

Known Member
Supporter
24/2/22
Jtime informed me that the V3 is the $758 model with CHS and that v2 ran out of stock a while back but this goes against what has been discussed in this forum. I was under the impression the V3 was the cheaper $638 model with wrong CHS and advised to get that one seeing as it should be more reliable and not fall apart like some forum members have experienced with the more expensive version. If someone could clear this up I would be grateful. Thanks
I'm no expert but from what I have seen on this thread and on TD's website the V3 is a V1 with running second hand and CHS on the 12 o'clock sub dial.
V1 had ICHS also on the 12 o'clock sub dial, most of the times the leap year hand was even missing.
V2 had the running second hand glued to the hour hand and acting as a GMT hand but the mod was poorly done which led to some weird thing happening to the watch of some owners.
I have what appears to be a V3 and so far so good, the watch run as intended. You have to adjust the month hand manually as it does not change automatically.
What is surprising to me is that nobody addressed the biggest issue I have with this watch. The Sunday and Monday printing on the 9'clock sub dial is completely off.
My guess is that ASPS could not mod the movement so the hand align perfectly on a correctly printed sub dial so they printed the dial to adapt to the hand behaving but this is just my take.
A part from this, it is a stunning watch.

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
Yes, they have made updates, photo 1 latest version, photo 2 previous version, the logo now is fine

Ben251210

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
20/4/20
Hey guys ! Need helpppp
Do you know where i can buy screw ? I lost the up and back screw and bought the watch on the forum so I don’t know Where to buy it … Thanks !!

Apniceguy

3/3/20
Hey man,
I don't know where to get a screw buy I much advice you to check if this is a regular screw becuase everything is changed on this ceramic models.
I broke my bracelet and it was a nightmare to repair, I ended up buying a full bracelet bacuase of just a broken endlink.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Hey guys ! Need helpppp
Do you know where i can buy screw ? I lost the up and back screw and bought the watch on the forum so I don’t know Where to buy it … Thanks !!

WeChat seller HKRwatch may source minimum 2 for USD 24 / 2 pieces including back screws. Not sure if his APFS screws may fit your watch though.

Reactions: tamomota

kevBquick

9/10/18
a v3 is up on intime...

for black ceramic....

V3 Updated:
1. Full Ceramic case, Full ceramic instead of metal internal case
2. Solid ceramic crown
3. the button on the case side upgraded to same as genuine.
4. Upgraded case back engraving.
5. Upgraded high-quality finishing on the bezel
6. Upgraded buckle engraving, very close to genuine.
7. Upgraded case back screws, all O-Ring, improved water resistance.

Reactions: watchlover1234!

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
una v3 è attiva in tempo...

per ceramica nera....

V3 aggiornato:
1. Cassa interamente in ceramica, cassa interna interamente in ceramica anziché in metallo
2. Corona in ceramica solida
3. il pulsante sul lato della custodia è stato aggiornato allo stesso modo originale.
4. Incisione sul fondello aggiornata.
5. Finitura di alta qualità migliorata sulla lunetta
6. Incisione della fibbia migliorata, molto simile a quella originale.
7. Viti del fondello, tutti gli O-Ring, migliore resistenza all'acqua.
ne ho già aperto uno nuovo
una v3 è attiva in tempo...

per ceramica nera....

V3 aggiornato:
1. Cassa interamente in ceramica, cassa interna interamente in ceramica anziché in metallo
2. Corona in ceramica solida
3. il pulsante sul lato della custodia è stato aggiornato allo stesso modo originale.
4. Incisione sul fondello aggiornata.
5. Finitura di alta qualità migliorata sulla lunetta
6. Incisione della fibbia migliorata, molto simile a quella originale.
7. Viti del fondello aggiornate, tutti gli O-Ring, migliore resistenza all'acqua.
Discussione 'Ap ceramic black and white perpetual calendar APSF V3' https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...nd-white-perpetual-calendar-apsf-v3.10919826/

watchlover1234!

20/8/22
a v3 is up on intime...

for black ceramic....

V3 Updated:
1. Full Ceramic case, Full ceramic instead of metal internal case
2. Solid ceramic crown
3. the button on the case side upgraded to same as genuine.
4. Upgraded case back engraving.
5. Upgraded high-quality finishing on the bezel
6. Upgraded buckle engraving, very close to genuine.
7. Upgraded case back screws, all O-Ring, improved water resistance.
Yet still no CHS....

White_Rose

Known Member
Supporter
24/2/22
So this is the real V3.
Nice overall improvements but yes sadly no CHS