• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

NotIansIdea

Subdial Connoisseur
5/1/22
Check my post #571
As I said there, I got the modified version with CHS (or without the operating sec hand on top) and it has a Miyota movement instead

Wait, the CHS has a Miyota? I haven't seen a consensus on the movement here yet.

NotIansIdea

Subdial Connoisseur
5/1/22
Aha that would make sense
Which TDs can supply the CHS version ? Interested in ordering, even though there seem to be quality issues.

I ordered the CHS from JTime and it was a crazy smooth experience. Message him on WhatsApp and he'll tell you if he has any on-hand or if you'll have to wait for more to come in. Either way, he can source and follow through.

NotIansIdea

Subdial Connoisseur
5/1/22
Can someone post one that doesn't have the seconds hand operating seconds. It's supposed to advance weekly.

Yes, too complicated ????

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Alright, here's a vid of my CHS:

The week-of-the-year hand does NOT advance every 7 days, it's fixed 3 hours ahead of the hour hand, so it basically acts as a secondary hour hand. (If you would like to know the time of a place 3 hours ahead of you, this is the perfect function for you!)

Reactions: RonP

hibee999

20/10/15
Say. Could you maybe spare a link of your watch? I really would love to get my hands on one. Because I have a guy who is almost 100% sure he can make a matte finish out of it. But he would need a link. (the Gen is almost like chalk instead of the glossy ceramic they used)

Let me know!

I might be able to help you with a spare link - drop me a PM if you still need it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevBquick

9/10/18
how common is the falling of the moonphase disc? I was about to order 2 but with more reports of this.....not sure i will. i have my fair share of dud watches with no access to fix them. even my 3k 5168. was going to go black ceramic and the steel blue dial.

NotIansIdea

Subdial Connoisseur
5/1/22
how common is the falling of the moonphase disc? I was about to order 2 but with more reports of this.....not sure i will. i have my fair share of dud watches with no access to fix them. even my 3k 5168. was going to go black ceramic and the steel blue dial.

While still uncommon, it happens enough to be concerning. There seem to be quite a few issues that scream a lack of QC at the factory. I got lucky, the only issue I have with mine is there's some dust on the dial, and the 7 o'clock bezel bolt was fabricated to be a few millimeters too tall, but my OCD can handle it.

If you don't wanna test your luck, I'd hold off on buying (but the black ceramic is freakin' gorgeous in-person).

alohajet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/21
Los angeles
I think it should be fairly easy to file down the bezel bolt, either at the bottom of the bolt head or cut the screw length.

sp00ky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
For what does CHS stands for? And what is the price for this mod/version? Could anyone explain this to me?

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
After months waiting for my black ceramic QC
ce84c5eab9b22370bfafd4cf98f732bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
What bothers you? The caseback being misaligned? Or the hair/scratches on the rotor? Or the dirty regulator arm?

Or all of those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: QueTip and legend

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Sorry…. Ahahah

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw the rotor and the case back thanks for the additional flaw but at this point I can live with it but disappointed with the Qc
What I think it was modified to the correct hand stack after the factory but that is speculative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro