No announcement yet.

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it just needs to be fixed ... But there is a second hand on the 12 oclock dial ? And whats wrong with the regular second hand ? thick or skinny ?

Comment

Originally posted by krkqm2008 View Post
      So it just needs to be fixed ... But there is a second hand on the 12 oclock dial ? And whats wrong with the regular second hand ? thick or skinny ?
      It should be a date hand which moves forward once a day not a seconds hand that constantly moves

Comment

legend how do you feel the green dial looks on the RG color wise. This is the one I’d prefer but I’ll take the stainless if the color is no good…

Comment

Originally posted by Richmardmille View Post
          Another video
          dial looks amazing
          the only tell I can see is see second hand.
          other than that it's look like a masterpiece

-4 yk:/《龙哥聊表》爱彼万年历APS厂26574st,一体机芯,超薄机芯 http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE1NT...180b24c43a9456 长按复制此口令$uoJSXVqKUkV$,打开【优酷APP】就可以看了~!
          Yikes, that's supposed to be a week indicator.

Comment

I hope it's true

Comment

No !!!!!! What !!!!!! Really ?
              that would be epic

Comment

OMG, no way no way no way

Comment

Originally posted by slavix View Post

Yikes, that's supposed to be a week indicator.
                  And instead... it is now a weak indicator.
                  Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by eurofan85 View Post
                    legend how do you feel the green dial looks on the RG color wise. This is the one I’d prefer but I’ll take the stainless if the color is no good…
                    Honestly I think that the color is nice. I have not seen the gen in person so as such, I am unable to offer an expert opinion. What I know is that the RG color for AP reps are in general too "copper" or strong. The gen RG is lighter and brighter. Dial wise, the green looks nice from the video/pics I have seen but I have seen neither the rep nor gen dial in person.
                    Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

found also this from a ig seller, seems different from the picture above, the week indicator is still a second hand dial ain’t bad and seems the case and bracelet is actual ceramic but the finishing on the bracelet seem a bit weird

Comment

Looks like a good start

Comment

this watch looks promising looking forward to seeing some qc pics and hopefully a future with a v5 release

Comment

Originally posted by exacten View Post
                            this watch looks promising looking forward to seeing some qc pics and hopefully a future with a v5 release
                            A v5 for a brand new release? Lol
                            Last edited by SHB; 25-05-21, 19:52.
                            WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
                            -JF Black AP RO 33mm

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, Jarno Trulli, 57th Street, Black Rubberclad... anything else, offers?

Comment

I have seen the white ceramic, how do i post pictures?

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Comment

had one few years ago from different maker most likely even tho i do not see great improvements in this
                                Thickness also hard to believe it's 10.5 looking at the side view but hey who am I

the white ceramic also does not look like ceramic

Subscribed nonethless. The black ceramic quantieme perpetuelle is my grail
                                I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Working...
                                X