Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watch9394hk001 View Post

Show the photos you ordered instead of the photos you sent me instgram.

It makes it more obvious that you are the same person, lol
    I am still waiting for them. It takes time.

Look we all know that there is a $750 version being sold by TDs on here, it has the extra hand on the top subdial and the big 'seconds' hand acts like a GMT. You are charging $1900 for this same watch.

Comment

Originally posted by RonP View Post

Look we all know that there is a $750 version being sold by TDs on here, it has the extra hand on the top subdial and the big 'seconds' hand acts like a GMT. You are charging $1900 for this same watch.
      Welcome to compare, but please don't send my photos unilaterally, and show the same products at least at the same time with my produst, otherwise it will be really boring. If there is a problem with my product, you are also welcome to prove our fault and let us solve the problem, but the premise is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RonP View Post

You want this version, I have a cheaper price, the price of 618-750 is too expensive.

Because I send it directly from China, I will do everything in quality inspection, because the process is really too simple.

Interestingly, I think you are the same person as him, and I hope that is not the case.

Because every time I show up, several of your accounts are online at the same time, which is really a coincidence.

Comment

Excluding all factors, I don't think anyone will buy needle-free apsf for this, because even stupid people can tell at a glance that it is "fake".

Comment

Excluding all factors, I don't think anyone will buy needle-free apsf for this, because even stupid people can tell at a glance that it is "fake".
            Unless you're a multimillionaire people will assume it's a fake if they know the gen costs over £100,000.

Some people just want a royal oak that doesn't scratch like the steel version.

Comment

You want this version, I have a cheaper price, the price of 618-750 is too expensive.

Because I send it directly from China, I will do everything in quality inspection, because the process is really too simple.
              Which part of "You dont welcome here" that you dont understand? Nobody wants to buy anything from you, please save your time and go away,,,,

Anyway, looking forward to see your QC pict after you received it , mate RonP

Comment

Subject (there is no need to say who) suffers from chronic psychosis and permanent retardation of the mind, likely brought on by traumatic brain injury (TBI), possibly induced by repeatedly running into a steel post head first in a show of strength in which the steel post won no-contest. In addition to the fact that he is a proven scammer of the lowest caliber, subject has zero knowledge of how a watch works, zero knowledge of written coherence and zero knowledge of cognition of self and others. This undiscovered new level of stupidity would have been placed under scientific scrutiny had they actually found a brain in the subject. Subject is also found to have both too much time and too much space between his ears.

He is not to be engaged because it’ll be like trying to explain how to tie a shoelace, to a cow.

Let’s focus on the subject on hand. This guy will be dealt with separately. Ronp’s receiving his watch will shed a lot more light on the truth, though we can be 99% sure of it even now. I’m interested primarily in whether the $750 watch is identical to the $1900 one. I think the answer is evident even now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

What a read in a Saturday afternoon,how's the amount of accounts this person is making to try to justify the price of his watch lol, literally insane

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post
                    Subject (there is no need to say who) suffers from chronic psychosis and permanent retardation of the mind, likely brought on by traumatic brain injury (TBI), possibly induced by repeatedly running into a steel post head first in a show of strength in which the steel post won no-contest. In addition to the fact that he is a proven scammer of the lowest caliber, subject has zero knowledge of how a watch works, zero knowledge of written coherence and zero knowledge of cognition of self and others. This undiscovered new level of stupidity would have been placed under scientific scrutiny had they actually found a brain in the subject. Subject is also found to have both too much time and too much space between his ears.

He is not to be engaged because it’ll be like trying to explain how to tie a shoelace, to a cow.

[...]

This post should be a sticky for such idiots like him/her.

Comment

Imagine challenging legend without even knowing how the watch works

Comment

Has anyone received the QC of the modified version?

Comment

Originally posted by javicc View Post
                          Has anyone received the QC of the modified version?
                          I was told next week for my QC will update the thread

Comment

holiday season right now..i wouldnt be surprised if one has to wait until 2nd week of october
                            I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

https://youtu.be/eVWoU1QRMxY

Saw this short video on apsf perpetual calender ceramic, still awaiting for more pictures and videos but this is almost everything I could find. Looking to order 1 in near future.

Comment

Hi everyone, Im new here and was reading on this thread, this is my 1st post and would jz like to share a short 20sec link on the watched discussed found on youtube.
                                I think it will be the moded version or the v2 as there are 2hands at 12oclock subdials, and the week indicator dosent sweep (might be a gmt function).
                                in my opinion, the brushing looks slightly more corse compared to some royal oaks SS models from XF, partly due to the ceramic material which is alot harder than SS thus the result is slightly different( jz my oppinion) I also noticed the AP logo on the crown is a little dufferent considering the flat surface looks larger (might jz appear visually in video). I would like to get some opinion on dial colours as it is still too early to judge based on different lighting and angle shot in the video.

Comment

Working...
                                X