• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

Ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Original 280000usd
    My product 1900usd

What do you want to choose?

If there is something better than me. Please provide a better version of your video for my reference and technical exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Fun Socks View Post

So your selling a completely standard v2 for $1900? Good luck with that.
      Do you have a v2 video for our reference? Disclaimer, my product is not v2.

Comment

Your product $1900
        the same product $618
        what differentiates them? Because other dealers dont have the v2 in hand with the week hand attached to the hour yet?
        https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=23384

Comment

Originally posted by Watch9394hk View Post
          Do you have a v2 video for our reference? Disclaimer, my product is not v2.
          Man i must of asked a few times now, what is the difference between your product and the ones other dealer are selling! All i can see is the week indicator is attached to the hour hand. Thats not a $1300 mod so please inform people what you have done to your one and you might actually sell some.

Comment

Man i must of asked a few times now, what is the difference between your product and the ones other dealer are selling! All i can see is the week indicator is attached to the hour hand. Thats not a $1300 mod so please inform people what you have done to your one and you might actually sell some.
            You can buy an original movement if you have enough budget.

Original movement thickness 9.5mm
            Button once 280000usd

Our thickness is 10.5mm
            Button twice
            1900usd

We will only provide you with the best choice.

If you feel the same, share a v2 video and show it for everyone to watch and learn.

Comment

You can buy an original movement if you have enough budget.

Original movement thickness 9.5mm
              Button once 280000usd

Our thickness is 10.5mm
              Button twice
              1900usd

We will only provide you with the best choice.

If you feel the same, share a v2 video and show it for everyone to watch and learn.
              I dont care how many buttons there are on the watch. The standard rep also has 2 buttons no? What is the difference between your one and the standard rep. Stop mentioning the price of the gen. stop saying yours has gen like function when your video clearly shows it doesnt. Ill make it easy, here are bullet points, summarise. E.g.
              1. I took the standard rep out of a packet
              2. I glued the week indicator to the hour hand
              3. I tripled the price

Comment

Your product $1900
                the same product $618
                what differentiates them? Because other dealers dont have the v2 in hand with the week hand attached to the hour yet?
                https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=23384
                Caption
                One needle is missing in the picture.

Functionally, it is obviously different from ours.

Comment

Caption
                  One needle is missing in the picture.

Functionally, it is obviously different from ours.
                  Ok so you added a hand to the top subdial and glued the week indicator to the hour hand. That seems bad value for $1300 but to each their own. Good luck with the sales

Comment

I dont care how many buttons there are on the watch. The standard rep also has 2 buttons no? What is the difference between your one and the standard rep. Stop mentioning the price of the gen. stop saying yours has gen like function when your video clearly shows it doesnt. Ill make it easy, here are bullet points, summarise. E.g.
                    1. I took the standard rep out of a packet
                    2. I glued the week indicator to the hour hand
                    3. I tripled the price
                    So you can buy v1 Respond to your question first. Excluding the functional problems, there have been obvious defects in the appearance, and a needle is missing. I haven't watched it in detail. If I watch it in detail, I should find more problems. But without a needle, I believe it is already a fatal problem. If it is better than us, please show a better video, not a picture.

Comment

Ok so you added a hand to the top subdial and glued the week indicator to the hour hand. That seems bad value for $1300 but to each their own. Good luck with the sales
                      In the video, all functions of the watch are running smoothly, instead of sticking the hour hand to the date indicator.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTrQBYB..._web_copy_link

Comment

In the video, all functions of the watch are running smoothly, instead of sticking the hour hand to the date indicator.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTrQBYB..._web_copy_link
                        All functions arent running smoothly. The week indicator clearly doesnt indicate the week. The leap year indicator, again doesnt work. Yeah you have added a hand where one clearly is missing, and thats great. I just dont see why I shouldn’t buy two of the cheaper watches, nick one of the hands and glue it to the other one, then glue the week indicator to the hour hand and its still $600 less than yours and id have a whole watch full of spares, excluding that one hand.

im not trying to say the stock rep is better than what you have, im asking what you have done to modify it. The sum of that is added a hand and glued the week indicator to the hour hand. If thats worth 3x the price to some people, good for you. The biggest flaw with a $250k watch is the guy wearing it. Long before the missing hand.
                        Last edited by Dr Fun Socks; 15-09-21, 06:34.

Comment

The biggest flaw with a $250k watch is the guy wearing it. Long before the missing hand.
                          This man is Clearly talking about me. While I ride the bus with my 250k watch.

Comment

All functions arent running smoothly. The week indicator clearly doesnt indicate the week. The leap year indicator, again doesnt work. Yeah you have added a hand where one clearly is missing, and thats great. I just dont see why I shouldn’t buy two of the cheaper watches, nick one of the hands and glue it to the other one, then glue the week indicator to the hour hand and its still $600 less than yours and id have a whole watch full of spares, excluding that one hand.

im not trying to say the stock rep is better than what you have, im asking what you have done to modify it. The sum of that is added a hand and glued the week indicator to the hour hand. If thats worth 3x the price to some people, good for you. The biggest flaw with a $250k watch is the guy wearing it. Long before the missing hand.

It is difficult for me to answer you on this technical level.

But you can ask the factory why the watch function can't move, and why we can move it.

Comment

But you can ask the factory why the watch function can't move, and why we can move it.
                              I will ask you and this time it's a yes or no question. All of us want to understand.

the week indicator needle - is it working as a week indicator on your version? When one week passed, the week needle move one tick forward?

Because on your video it seems that the week needle moving when every minute/hour is moving too.
                              Last edited by Richmardmille; 15-09-21, 07:04.

Comment

It moves on yours because you attach it to different hands. The leap year indicator is attached to the month indicator. Its not hard, its just not the same as the gen. the reason you dont have gen functions is a perpetual calendar movement is very complicated. Especially a thin one. Thats why the gens cost so much more than a standard 15400.

If you some how develop a perpetual calendar movement thats close to gen thickness, please let us know. You’ll sell thousands. A bit of glue isnt the solution we’re looking for, but credit where credit is due it looks better than the stock rep. Just for me its not worth $1900.

Comment

Working...
                                X