X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Fun Socks View Post
    what the hell are you using to machine ceramic
    https://youtube.com/shorts/S9NRiI6lEvA?feature=share
    A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Originally posted by Tebburaner View Post
      I asked that seller and he quoted me 9500RMB. Seems he’s just BSing his prices. I got my modded version from a TD on here (JTIME) at 750USD. The Weekly indicator is a GMT Hand but that’s way better than a seconds hand. Don’t know how they added the leap year. The thickness is 10.5 and the gen caseback is actually titanium but I will look past it
      Clearly a scammer in the same league as ABD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
        Have ABD changed their name? lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        That's what I thought. They've got some of the same RM 35-01s that ABD was showcasing a while back for the same prices.

Comment

There's one now on Puretime claiming to be real ceramic with a ceramic bracelet but no price yet

https://puretimewatch.io/royal-oak-p...let-a5134.html

Comment

Originally posted by trtr View Post
            There's one now on Puretime claiming to be real ceramic with a ceramic bracelet but no price yet

https://puretimewatch.io/royal-oak-p...let-a5134.html
            it is the same as the others, it is still wrong .. the hand is missing

Comment

Originally posted by javicc View Post

First version bro order APS v2 with gmt hand from Jtime for 755USD

Comment

Originally posted by javicc View Post

First version bro order APS v2 with gmt hand from Jtime for 755USD

Comment

Originally posted by RonP View Post

Well they said full function so I'm guessing it's as per gen. Are these modifications that expensive? I wouldn't want to pay $2k and then APS release a V2 with the correct movement for $600, or is it too complex to be available for that price?
                  Hello, this is Watch9394. Do I remember that you are not my client, but the malicious remarks made by your peers?

First, the cost is proportional to labor.

Second, the cost of $600 is impossible to achieve the best results.

Third, our watch is packed with full-featured Audemars Piguet, which has exactly the same function as the original product.

Finally, do you still think 1900 USD is expensive?

I believe no one is cheaper than me.

Video Link:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTrQBYB..._web_copy_link
                  Last edited by Watch9394hk; 14-09-21, 15:08.

Comment

[QUOTE=Swiss_goupil;n10163578]

Originally posted by Tebburaner View Post

Well I would love to know how they ‘mod’ the hand stack to have the weekly indicator at the bottom (v2) vs the second running at the top (v1).

Unless the weekly indicator is static, it is simply impossible

Trade secret

Comment

Originally posted by Watch9394hk View Post

Hello, this is Watch9394. Do I remember that you are not my client, but the malicious remarks made by your peers?

Third, our watch is packed with full-featured Audemars Piguet, which has exactly the same function as the original product.

Video Link:

Take it easy. Coming on here to defend yourself aggressively isn’t going to help your case. It will help if you can explain what you’re selling at the price you’re selling.

Are you able to confirm what you’re saying, that your watch movement functions like the gen one? If this is the case, then $1900 is stupid cheap. The thing is, you or your product isn’t well known here other than by a few guys who came across it. So I’m giving you the stage here: care to say what your product is about and what segregates it from the stock rep? Nobody is asking you to give away trade secret. But knowing what your watch is about is a good starting point to say if it’s expensive or not.

Last edited by legend; 15-09-21, 00:33.
                      Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

Video Link:

So this is not a gmt hand? It's w working week indicator hand?

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

Take it easy. Coming on here to defend yourself aggressively isn’t going to help your case. It will help if you can explain what you’re selling at the price you’re selling.

Are you able to confirm what you’re saying, that your watch movement functions like the gen one? If this is the case, then $190 is stupid cheap. The thing is, you or your product isn’t well known here other than by a few guys who came across it. So I’m giving you the stage here: care to say what your product is about and what segregates it from the stock rep? Nobody is asking you to give away trade secret. But knowing what your watch is about is a good starting point to say if it’s expensive or not.

You can use 190 USD to buy inferior products, but it is a bit too malicious to say that other people's products are a bit too much, I believe you are the same group

Comment

Originally posted by Richmardmille View Post

So this is not a gmt hand? It's w working week indicator hand?

our video link, Same Original function.

different with the factory ver.
                            Last edited by Watch9394hk; 14-09-21, 15:55.

Comment

our video link, Same Original function.

different with the factory ver.
                              Where in this video I can see its the same like original?

Week hand moves exactly like gmt hand in this video.
                              please clarify

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
                                Have ABD changed their name? lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                Some guy's famous than ABD in CHINA.

We are focused on custom-made ap, pp, Rolex, rm.

Something like custom BK ,Diw , Mad , Aet . Diy also assemble genuine watch parts, customize watches,18k gold Diamond, custom dial, carbon fiber, DLC black, sapphire crystal case, we sell genuine watch parts.

ABD Only custom-made rm.
                                Last edited by Watch9394hk; 14-09-21, 16:48.

Comment

Working...
                                X