X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virpag View Post

Automatic I have one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    May I see some photos of your watch mate? Am considering buying one but have not been able to make up my mind on it yet. Would love to hear your thoughts from someone who owns one

Comment

i'm surprised there is not more hype on this watch. looks like a solid release i know its not missing a hand on the 12 sub dial. may not function like gen but pretty mega features on a watch for being a 1000th of the cost. what am i missing that this isn't more hyped? i would like a second hand on the 12 sub dial but prolly can live with everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by osprey1 View Post

May I see some photos of your watch mate? Am considering buying one but have not been able to make up my mind on it yet. Would love to hear your thoughts from someone who owns one
        Photos of mine wide identical to the photos on the tread already the only thing I do not like is the Crystal and the bracelet is rough which is common and I plan on getting a mproof installed and soften the bracelet

The watch is super nice IMO and if you do not like it you can flip it relatively quickly there are not too many on sales so people are keeping it

From what I read there is a newer version with the correct hand stack in the works which may want to wait

Comment

Originally posted by Virpag View Post

Photos of mine wide identical to the photos on the tread already the only thing I do not like is the Crystal and the bracelet is rough which is common and I plan on getting a mproof installed and soften the bracelet

The watch is super nice IMO and if you do not like it you can flip it relatively quickly there are not too many on sales so people are keeping it

From what I read there is a newer version with the correct hand stack in the works which may want to wait

Yes there is a new version with the correct hand stack, here are some photos of the black ceramic (yes it’s a rep) and the white V2

https://ibb.co/TcTZntC
          https://ibb.co/3yRffmF

Sent from my 15202

Comment

Originally posted by Benjijm View Post

Yes there is a new version with the correct hand stack, here are some photos of the black ceramic (yes it’s a rep) and the white V2

https://ibb.co/TcTZntC
            https://ibb.co/3yRffmF

Sent from my 15202
            Is it me or the white v2 looks better?
            The ceramic seems more opaque like GEN.

Comment

Black ceramic (if confirmed rep) is fire!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Black ceramic is amazing love it and hopefully it will be released soon....from the photo does the white V2 look smaller?

Comment

I cannot wait for the black ceramic version!

Comment

Can't wait for the black ceramic version. Is it possible to thin ceramic cases?

Comment

THIS. MUST. HAVE.
                      I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Black looks gen, the white look rep.
                        I hope it's a new version and some modded watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post

THIS. MUST. HAVE.
                          Agre.. you sure its a rep?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

It looks like a gen... what do you think legend ?

Comment

The brushing is too good for it to be a rep.... usually this kinda brushing is usually done by a modder or on a gen off course

Comment

Yeah it looks to good to be true.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X