• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
even with the flaws its still a beautiful watch me like

Reactions: RonP

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
is that real ceramic or jsut a PVD? we really need live pictures! also, do all the functions work?

functions work i have the stainless steel version

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
That's just lighting. If you look at the intime pictures the hands are a silver colour.

They are not the same watch. The one on intime has the week indicator hand on top (hence running second) - the one above has the week indicator at the bottom of the hand stack (hence gmt or something else) and black hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
They are not the same watch. The one on intime has the week indicator hand on top (hence running second) - the one above has the week indicator at the bottom of the hand stack (hence gmt or something else) and black hands

I think the intime version is V1 and the other one is a V2. What a joke, purposely adding this flaw in.

How can they release a V2 when V1 has only been out for a couple of days?

It looks like there will be many iterations of this. I may have to wait a few months and see how things pan out with this model.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Also if you look at the moons on both watches they are slightly different (at least it seems to me… but the pictures are to pixelated)

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I still think this V2 could have silver hands, it's probably just the lighting. We need to see more pictures and hopefully a video as well.

Booonin

2/9/18
Question to Modders: Is there a way to make it thinner and ceramic (or pvd) caseback?

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Question to Modders: Is there a way to make it thinner and ceramic (or pvd) caseback?

Nope, no one on the forums can machine ceramic. I dont know this for a fact but im 99.9% sure.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Nope, no one on the forums can machine ceramic. I dont know this for a fact but im 99.9% sure.

The caseback seems to be stainless steel, as per gen

343f471a0f41573a113dbda46e08aa50.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tebburaner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/16
This is my understanding:

What we consider as V1 is actually what APS has produced all this time. It has the running seconds and missing leap year indicator. APS only has one version of this watch and indeed all perpetual calendars made by APS have a running seconds.

”V2” is actually a lightly customised version made by a modding workshop on the mainland. It is not a “custom” build per say, but it is batch made to order. The hands are silver and not black, this watch, due to its nature has a tendency to make mirror polish hands look black even when they are silver.

Some TDs will be able to source you the modded version. The APS is $618 whilst the modded version costs around $750.