X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullflo3
    started a topic New ZF 15202 in Rose Gold

New ZF 15202 in Rose Gold

I just happened to come across this release this morning and figured I’d share it. I’ve been waiting for ZF to release the 15400 in rose but it appears that likely won’t happen. I never paid much attention to the 15202 but this one has caught my eye. I know it’s a very slim market here for people interested in gold pieces but for those who are, have a look;

https://puretimewatch.io/featured-pr...let-a2121.html

Looked for videos on youku but I didn’t find anything as of yet.

• legend
    replied
    Originally posted by Angryboai View Post

Thank you for your tips boss. I'll try to be careful with the cleaning. Still need some more research on those "AP case opening" thread tho.
    I wish one day I can have my royal oak modded by you. I know I'm still too new here for that chance hehe.
    The key thing to remember when handling simple maintenance like this is never to force it. If you need to use force at any point, you are doing it wrong sir.
    Use a good set of screwdrivers with the correct blade tip size, and loosen each caseback screw carefully. Remember that unscrewing the caseback screw will cause the bezel screws to loosen as well, so you may wish to put the watch on a soft cloth dial down when doing so.

I will take on any member whom I feel comfortable communicating with, regardless of membership period here.

Leave a comment:

• Angryboai
    replied
    Originally posted by legend View Post

Nobody can tell you if it will ruin the watch as it obviously depends on your skill and how careful you are but it can be done if you are careful. Just unscrew the caseback and use a Q-tip dabbed with alcohol to gently clean off the marks. If it cannot be cleaned off that way, don't force it.
    Thank you for your tips boss. I'll try to be careful with the cleaning. Still need some more research on those "AP case opening" thread tho.
    I wish one day I can have my royal oak modded by you. I know I'm still too new here for that chance hehe.

Leave a comment:

• legend
    replied
    Originally posted by Angryboai View Post
    I've just received my 15202 and at first I thought the big hand base would be a big problem but turn out it's not really noticable. I really enjoy this rep.
    Just one minor problem, the rotor at the back has some dirt or black spot left at the "thirty six jewels" letters (And the Audemars piguet letters is off center but it's forgivable).
    Is it possible for me to try to open the case and clean it myself (if I have the tool but no experience) ? Will it ruin the watch ?
    Nobody can tell you if it will ruin the watch as it obviously depends on your skill and how careful you are but it can be done if you are careful. Just unscrew the caseback and use a Q-tip dabbed with alcohol to gently clean off the marks. If it cannot be cleaned off that way, don't force it.

Leave a comment:

• Ham Solo
    replied
    That rose gold with the blue is beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• Angryboai
    replied
    I've just received my 15202 and at first I thought the big hand base would be a big problem but turn out it's not really noticable. I really enjoy this rep.
    Just one minor problem, the rotor at the back has some dirt or black spot left at the "thirty six jewels" letters (And the Audemars piguet letters is off center but it's forgivable).
    Is it possible for me to try to open the case and clean it myself (if I have the tool but no experience) ? Will it ruin the watch ?

Leave a comment:

• Wurstriwl
    replied
    Next week mine will be finished !! I can post than

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• THXuk
    replied
    Any members share a picture of one that has been replated, out of curiosity?

Leave a comment:

• vilows
    replied
    A few months ago i ordered the KZF version from YourTime, sadly they ran away with mine (and a lot of other peoples money). Since /r/reptime orders a lot from MiroTime, I almost placed an other there. But weirdly enough MiroTime is not an trusted TD here, so I ordered at JTime ) with a ZF 15710 as wel. Currently have the XF v2 as a daily beater since a year or so. Can't wait to add these!

Leave a comment:

• Bullflo3
    replied
    Originally posted by Rollie4Life View Post

Beautiful photo, can't wait to wear mine once i am allowed out of my cave. Maybe in 2025.
    Thanks man…I seen the lockdown was extended to sept 17th : (

…let’s hope that’s the final one!

Leave a comment:

• Rollie4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by legend View Post

Hello K nice to see you again. It is rude not to show a wristshot while commenting on something in the AP pics thread. Or to not acknowledge the staggering portion of roo steak you now owe me.

After the rain.

Hi Al! Nice to hear from you, hope you are well. Stop teasing with the outdoor photos, It’s torture! I promise to start posting as soon as we are allowed out of the house. Otherwise it will be just wrists shots on my balcony.

I haven’t forgotten, always have some roo reserved for you down under!

PS: I like that watch! Very nice indeed.
    Last edited by Rollie4Life; 31-08-21, 13:13.

Leave a comment:

• legend
    replied
    Originally posted by Rollie4Life View Post

Beautiful photo, can't wait to wear mine once i am allowed out of my cave. Maybe in 2025.
    Hello K nice to see you again. It is rude not to show a wristshot while commenting on something in the AP pics thread. Or to not acknowledge the staggering portion of roo steak you now owe me.

After the rain.

Leave a comment:

• Rollie4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by Bullflo3 View Post

Leave a comment:

• javicc
    replied
    It is being difficult to get one, after buying from bull and I look at the 2 they had to make a refund because they did not get one ...
    Last edited by javicc; 25-08-21, 12:51.

Leave a comment:

• dex911
    replied
    just recieved me qc can someone help me if it good ? For me looking perfect

just

Leave a comment:

Working...
X