• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF 15202 in Rose Gold

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
that is true actually! Haha, maybe it’s just my skin then! I ordered one of these XF and am having Tommy replate it for good measure! My experience this far is rose isn’t a good one!

I have read somewhere on here that the RG is more prone to tarnish and fading due to the other metal alloys. I think it was copper. No idea if true or not. Sounds like Tommy is everyone’s back up plan lol

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca

n0mvd

Horology Curious
1/5/18
Hello all, silent member on here for a couple of years now. Received my QC for the 15202zf RG.

Watch looks great (finishes etc.), only glaring issues are the hour hand base (very wide compared to Gen) and the 12 o'clock hour markers are doing a lil dance.

Either way, I approved despite the flaws, which are negligible to me.

I just want the watch because it is one of my grail pieces.

My grails :

5711 Piano dial - Ordered from Trustytime > 2yrs ago (Status : acquired)

5712 - Ordered from PureTime, May 31/21 (Status : waiting for QC)
15202 RG - Ordered from PureTime, - (Status : received qc June 6/21)

RM6702 - (Respectable rep is still a dream/non existent).

But less about me, here are the pics, I'll post daylight pics when the watch is in hand.

LINK: https://ibb.co/album/8XYcHL

Note: after uploading the images to the image host site, the RG tone is not accurate compared to the qc I received.

Have a great day gentlemen.

GBB_19NHS

Known Member
12/2/15
UK
does the plating look even on the corners of the case? some of the areas look lighter / darker but maybe just lighting. thats really my main concern with all these gold ones

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18
does the plating look even on the corners of the case? some of the areas look lighter / darker but maybe just lighting. thats really my main concern with all these gold ones

Usually that’s just residue left over from the plastic. I’ve had RG pieces that looked like that during QC and once I received the watch and cleaned it everything was even.

mrlmnop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/2/21
Hello all, silent member on here for a couple of years now. Received my QC for the 15202zf RG.

Watch looks great (finishes etc.), only glaring issues are the hour hand base (very wide compared to Gen) and the 12 o'clock hour markers are doing a lil dance.

Either way, I approved despite the flaws, which are negligible to me.

I just want the watch because it is one of my grail pieces.

My grails :

5711 Piano dial - Ordered from Trustytime > 2yrs ago (Status : acquired)

5712 - Ordered from PureTime, May 31/21 (Status : waiting for QC)
15202 RG - Ordered from PureTime, - (Status : received qc June 6/21)

RM6702 - (Respectable rep is still a dream/non existent).

But less about me, here are the pics, I'll post daylight pics when the watch is in hand.

LINK: https://ibb.co/album/8XYcHL

Note: after uploading the images to the image host site, the RG tone is not accurate compared to the qc I received.

Have a great day gentlemen.

Thanks for sharing! This makes me optimistic that I'll receive my QC pics this week also since we both ordered from the same TD! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: n0mvd and matadore

Echoman

20/4/19
USA
I just received my QC Pics but i dont know how to attach photos to post on the forum.

Echoman

20/4/19
USA
ZV5mNY.jpg