• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF 15202 in Rose Gold

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18
I just happened to come across this release this morning and figured I’d share it. I’ve been waiting for ZF to release the 15400 in rose but it appears that likely won’t happen. I never paid much attention to the 15202 but this one has caught my eye. I know it’s a very slim market here for people interested in gold pieces but for those who are, have a look;

https://puretimewatch.io/featured-p...-blue-textured-dial-on-rg-bracelet-a2121.html

Looked for videos on youku but I didn’t find anything as of yet.

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
It doesn't look like they fixed the hour hand base.

Agree.. But in the description it says ”uppdate canon pin like gen” Hmm looks like bull***t

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Agree.. But in the description it says ”uppdate canon pin like gen” Hmm looks like bull***t

Just a couple of things:

1. No they didn’t say “updated canon pin like gen”. They wrote “updated small cannon as per gen”

2. What this means is that the canon pinion diameter is now the size of the gen supposedly. But what a lot of members take that to mean is that the hand base should look smaller. These are two different things entirely. The diameter of the hand base is the visible part which looks like the dinner dish. The cannon pinion is the protruding part of the gear where the minute hand is mounted on. Puretime may not be wrong to say that the pinion size is smaller now but the hand base size remains wrong.

A lot of members get the nomenclature wrong. The cannon pinion is not the hand base and vice versa. When the watch is sent to a modder the hand base is trimmed and not the pinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
Just a couple of things:

1. No they didn’t say “updated canon pin like gen”. They wrote “updated small cannon as per gen”

2. What this means is that the canon pinion diameter is now the size of the gen supposedly. But what a lot of members take that to mean is that the hand base should look smaller. These are two different things entirely. The diameter of the hand base is the visible part which looks like the dinner dish. The cannon pinion is the protruding part of the gear where the minute hand is mounted on. Puretime may not be wrong to say that the pinion size is smaller now but the hand base size remains wrong.

A lot of members get the nomenclature wrong. The cannon pinion is not the hand base and vice versa. When the watch is sent to a modder the hand base is trimmed and not the pinion.

So would it be safe to assume that gen hands would fit then?

kevBquick

9/10/18
So would it be safe to assume that gen hands would fit then?

i wouldn't assume anything. updated could be too small...could be to big. we don't know what side its actually on. its closer. direct fit though....i wouldn't go that far. it could be those are chances you have to take on and until someone actually does it like legend or someone. we won't actuallly know and we are going to assume. what we know its closer in size to the gen now.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Ordering now

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Lol you’re the guy who buys everything J ????

Lol, you know it my brother!

Unfortunately in the rep world, not everything you order shows up! Still waiting on my two PF 5711 that I ordered from Puretime six months ago!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Unfortunately in the rep world, not everything you order shows up! Still waiting on my two PF 5711 that I ordered from Puretime six months ago!

Well I just got QC pics of the pf watches I ordered last night. Yours should follow soon!

Reactions: Allure

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

You should be receiving QC pics of your watch real soon, I know my order was one of the first in the queue. This was what I received a couple of nights back.
ZSYo45.jpg

If you still continue to have problems, let me know.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
You should be receiving QC pics of your watch real soon, I know my order was one of the first in the queue. This was what I received a couple of nights back.
ZSYo45.jpg

If you still continue to have problems, let me know.

Let me know if you wanna sell one of the white dial 5711 :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Let me know if you wanna sell one of the white dial 5711 :)

Each of the watches is reserved for a member who ordered them long ago T. I can help you order one but I can’t sell one to you hope you understand thank you.

Reactions: Allure and Tompa