• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF 15202 in Rose Gold

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18

I’m very fair so hope it pops on my wrist (for example):

I think it will. I feel like rose gold is more friendly on various complexions oppose to say yellow gold which could be a hit or mess. I’m digging that Aquanaut, though!

Reactions: rockdaytona

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
It is being difficult to get one, after buying from bull and I look at the 2 they had to make a refund because they did not get one ...:( :(

Last edited:
Reactions: dex911

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Beautiful photo, can't wait to wear mine once i am allowed out of my cave. Maybe in 2025.

Hello K nice to see you again. It is rude not to show a wristshot while commenting on something in the AP pics thread. Or to not acknowledge the staggering portion of roo steak you now owe me. :legend:

After the rain.

Reactions: Allure

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
Hello K nice to see you again. It is rude not to show a wristshot while commenting on something in the AP pics thread. Or to not acknowledge the staggering portion of roo steak you now owe me. :legend:

After the rain.
jeQmuK.jpg

Hi Al! Nice to hear from you, hope you are well. Stop teasing with the outdoor photos, It’s torture! I promise to start posting as soon as we are allowed out of the house. Otherwise it will be just wrists shots on my balcony. :sad:

I haven’t forgotten, always have some roo reserved for you down under!

PS: I like that watch! Very nice indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18
Beautiful photo, can't wait to wear mine once i am allowed out of my cave. Maybe in 2025.

Thanks man…I seen the lockdown was extended to sept 17th : (

…let’s hope that’s the final one!

vilows

Horology Curious
20/7/20
A few months ago i ordered the KZF version from YourTime, sadly they ran away with mine (and a lot of other peoples money). Since /r/reptime orders a lot from MiroTime, I almost placed an other there. But weirdly enough MiroTime is not an trusted TD here, so I ordered at JTime ) with a ZF 15710 as wel. Currently have the XF v2 as a daily beater since a year or so. Can't wait to add these!

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Any members share a picture of one that has been replated, out of curiosity?

Angryboai

Known Member
13/8/21
I've just received my 15202 and at first I thought the big hand base would be a big problem but turn out it's not really noticable. I really enjoy this rep.
Just one minor problem, the rotor at the back has some dirt or black spot left at the "thirty six jewels" letters (And the Audemars piguet letters is off center but it's forgivable).
Is it possible for me to try to open the case and clean it myself (if I have the tool but no experience) ? Will it ruin the watch ?

H S

Smuggler
Patron
Certified
10/6/21
USA
That rose gold with the blue is beautiful.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I've just received my 15202 and at first I thought the big hand base would be a big problem but turn out it's not really noticable. I really enjoy this rep.
Just one minor problem, the rotor at the back has some dirt or black spot left at the "thirty six jewels" letters (And the Audemars piguet letters is off center but it's forgivable).
Is it possible for me to try to open the case and clean it myself (if I have the tool but no experience) ? Will it ruin the watch ?

Nobody can tell you if it will ruin the watch as it obviously depends on your skill and how careful you are but it can be done if you are careful. Just unscrew the caseback and use a Q-tip dabbed with alcohol to gently clean off the marks. If it cannot be cleaned off that way, don't force it.

Reactions: Allure and Denix31

Angryboai

Known Member
13/8/21
Nobody can tell you if it will ruin the watch as it obviously depends on your skill and how careful you are but it can be done if you are careful. Just unscrew the caseback and use a Q-tip dabbed with alcohol to gently clean off the marks. If it cannot be cleaned off that way, don't force it.

Thank you for your tips boss. I'll try to be careful with the cleaning. Still need some more research on those "AP case opening" thread tho.
I wish one day I can have my royal oak modded by you. I know I'm still too new here for that chance hehe.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thank you for your tips boss. I'll try to be careful with the cleaning. Still need some more research on those "AP case opening" thread tho.
I wish one day I can have my royal oak modded by you. I know I'm still too new here for that chance hehe.

The key thing to remember when handling simple maintenance like this is never to force it. If you need to use force at any point, you are doing it wrong sir.
Use a good set of screwdrivers with the correct blade tip size, and loosen each caseback screw carefully. Remember that unscrewing the caseback screw will cause the bezel screws to loosen as well, so you may wish to put the watch on a soft cloth dial down when doing so.

I will take on any member whom I feel comfortable communicating with, regardless of membership period here.

Reactions: Allure

dex911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/18
I just got mine that piece is beautyfull it weight 120gr me gen one is 181gr still heavy piece i like it actually is me first rep. So after one day i swim with it i was in the sauna still working like a charm!

Reactions: Bullflo3

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18
I just got mine that piece is beautyfull it weight 120gr me gen one is 181gr still heavy piece i like it actually is me first rep. So after one day i swim with it i was in the sauna still working like a charm!

Wow. You’re a brave soul with wearing it in the sauna. Sweat/moisture is gold plated watches worst nightmare. However I’m glad to hear that it held up well.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Wow. You’re a brave soul with wearing it in the sauna. Sweat/moisture is gold plated watches worst nightmare. However I’m glad to hear that it held up well.

Even a gen rose gold AP shouldn’t be worn in the sauna. The heat, moisture and minerals in the air will react with the gold, likely adversely.
Considering this, perhaps he made the better choice wearing the plated rep instead. Won’t need to worry if anything drastic does happen.

Kartoos1

Proud
Supporter
28/9/18

A 30% difference in weight to the gen , would that be quite noticeable?
What if plating was done later , how much weight does that usually add to the watch ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom

A 30% difference in weight to the gen , would that be quite noticeable?
What if plating was done later , how much weight does that usually add to the watch ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

About 0.376543 grams. Noticeable tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk