• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF 15202 in Rose Gold

MrReuben

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/20
Jumping in here to share my QC pics from this morning. I already GL'd since no flaws stood out to me, sharing just for your enjoyment/comparison.

Really excited to hear from a gen owner saying this is nearly NWBIG. I also purchased this as a potential catch and release but I think this may be a keeper.

This is my first time posting images on here so lmk if I mess something up. P.S. can I share youtube links? (to share the timegraph, lume and QC videos if you guys are interested)

Reactions: Lariram and mrlmnop

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Jumping in here to share my QC pics from this morning. I already GL'd since no flaws stood out to me, sharing just for your enjoyment/comparison.

Really excited to hear from a gen owner saying this is nearly NWBIG. I also purchased this as a potential catch and release but I think this may be a keeper.

This is my first time posting images on here so lmk if I mess something up. P.S. can I share youtube links? (to share the timegraph, lume and QC videos if you guys are interested)

Perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20

What TD is this? My TD doesn’t do QC videos!!

Yes you can post YouTube links

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrReuben

25/5/20
ZcxRZR.jpg

ZcxGxv.jpg
ZcxfI8.jpg
ZcxFdK.jpg
Zcx0W1.jpg
Zcxblj.jpg
Zcxxf4.jpg
ZcxV2I.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lariram and Azazel

MrReuben

25/5/20
Thanks for these.

Re your double post, if it happens, I normally just just "edit", delete the content and replace with a '.'

Usually clears it from feed.

I tried doing that but couldn't figure out how to erase embedded pictures in the edit. Sorry guys, don't mean to spam the thread!

Wurstriwl

Known Member
24/8/18
Plating actually looks great, I’ve had mine shipped directly to Tommy for plating but that’s more due to my bad experience with rose gold so far. Will probably get the lume matched up also!

Who is Tommy and what is he doing with the plating? Can you send me a link from him?

Is Rose Gold so sensitive? Especially with sweat?

I dont know... would be my first RG Rep.....

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks for these.

Re your double post, if it happens, I normally just just "edit", delete the content and replace with a '.'

Usually clears it from feed.

P..DR..D

I will ask that you keep the generic advice and links out of the AP section please. Stuff about posts technicalities and such.
I get it that you are all about post counts but please, not in here P. I want to keep the section as streamlined as you can.
I think this is the second time I am telling you the same thing.
Lets make it about quality and not quantity. The place to spam posts is in the word games threads, and you can also do it in the newbies section.
But here, let me manage it please. I don't want this place to be overrun by generic links and general helpdesk posts please.

QueTip

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Noted, mea culpa. Won't happen again A

Watyouseek

15/4/21

How long was the wait from purchased till you got the QC pics ?

Watyouseek

15/4/21

How long was the wait from purchased till you got the QC pics ?

Wurstriwl

Known Member
24/8/18
You talked about plating. Why is it so important to do it after? Is it not possible to wear this watch daily ? Is this RG plating so bad or whats the reason?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
You talked about plating. Why is it so important to do it after? Is it not possible to wear this watch daily ? Is this RG plating so bad or whats the reason?

This has been covered many times. Let me try to retrieve the post for you. I may pin the post so that the same question won't need to be asked over and over.

Reactions: Allure and Lariram

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Noted, mea culpa. Won't happen again A

P..DR..D

5 months member, 8723 posts. 50+ posts a day. That is impressive stats wise. Your posts are ubiquitous in the forum already. In many of the posts asking questions, you will be there posting links and giving replies, almost like a round the clock automated helpdesk. :legend:

While this can be helpful in the general sections, and for newbies, please leave the AP section out of your "newbie assistance program". A lot of the questions here require specific knowledge to reply, and I have told you before, the veterans in this section are more than capable of helping the newbies. As am I.

I think that there are more than enough sections across the board for you to spam your posts, without you resorting to having to come spam the generic replies in here. Post count is not everything. You need to accumulate sufficient time as a member and contribute meaningfully too. Respect is acquired by gaining and sharing specialized knowledge, expertise and resources over a meaningful period of time, and not by accumulating 50,000 posts giving the same generic advice over and over, even in threads dedicated to specific discussions. There is no magical shortcut. I will like to ask you kindly but firmly for the second and last time, please stop doing this here. We are self-sufficient here, and not every question asked by someone needs YOU to reply. By all means achieve what you want to achieve, but kindly leave this section out of it please. I will ask that the posts here with specific titles, stay true to the title. Me and some veteran members have spent YEARS here, we have earned the right to banter and joke, and even derail a thread playfully, but the key difference is that we are all known to one another.

So I am asking you nicely again, please exclude the "general newbie help" posts unless you have AP specific knowledge to contribute or AP specific questions to ask sir. Your comments are welcome as long as they are not of a "general helpdesk" nature. Please understand that what you are doing can be disruptive to many threads focused on specific discussions.I will not ask nicely the next time again. Thank you kindly.

QueTip tripdog

Wurstriwl

Known Member
24/8/18
This has been covered many times. Let me try to retrieve the post for you. I may pin the post so that the same question won't need to be asked over and over.

Thank you. What is the best address for EU-Users to get a great plating on RG ?

Last edited: