No announcement yet.

New ZF 15202 in Rose Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update guys: PureTime told me the maker will take about a week to get me the QC photos which was 2 days ago so hopefully by this weekend I get the QC pics to post!

Comment

Thanks for the update mrlmnop! You've got us all sitting here eager in anticipation.

If I recall correctly, I've seen a couple of these new ZF 15202s in Rose Gold floating around Reddit and they look great from what I've seen so far.

Comment

I’ll wait until they make the hour hand base smaller. Don’t know why they manage to get the minute hand base right but not the hour hand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Meicmo84 View Post

I’ll wait until they make the hour hand base smaller. Don’t know why they manage to get the minute hand base right but not the hour hand...

In order to made the next version, and then another one, and so on till the v123 when, finally hour hand base will have the right dimension.
          Unfortunately at v123 the minutes hand base will be increased in measure, so that they will are obliged in making v124...
          Nothing new under the sun, today

Comment

NOT a TD here, but here are some more photos I’ve found while we all wait for some QC to start rolling in.

Comment

And a few more from PT:

https://puretimewatch.io/news/ap-new...let-a2121.html

Bezel screw alignment needs repositioned. Easy fix for a TD though.
              Last edited by Bullflo3; 26-05-21, 13:16.

Comment

weird how in some PT and the other photos bezel screws are fine but then in the second set they are not. seems like a pretty obvious error and dont see how that could be "screwed" up

Comment

Following and agree re: bezel screws. Curious to see more real photos. Thanks for sharing

Comment

I don’t think I can wait my finger is twitching to pull the trigger!

Comment

Originally posted by Rollie4Life View Post
                      I don’t think I can wait my finger is twitching to pull the trigger!
                      The waiting game for these QC pics will be the death of me

Comment

Soon as a youku video lands im in, TD listing photos just can’t get me to pull the trigger

Comment

Originally posted by mrlmnop View Post

The waiting game for these QC pics will be the death of me
                          Hopefully taking so long due to the many layers of plating they are doing.

But based on the price point I’m worried it’s not going to be as thickly plated as we all want it to be.

Comment

Video

https://v.qq.com/x/page/u3250gr3jb9.html
                            " class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

Comment

Originally posted by THXuk View Post
                              Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollie4Life View Post

Hopefully taking so long due to the many layers of plating they are doing.

But based on the price point I’m worried it’s not going to be as thickly plated as we all want it to be.
                                Let me put it in perspective for you. Find me the thickest plated watch you can in the existence of mankind.
                                I’ll show you a can of brasso or autosol. Give me a few seconds with that metal polish and the watch and said plating will be no more.

Comparing thickness of plating is meaningless. We are talking about a slightly longer lifespan and marginally better durability and resilience but not the difference between 1 day and 10 years. No matter how thick a plating is, it WILL wear off eventually. There are no exceptions. We are talking about microns, a depth thin enough for the surface finish and scratches to still show through.

Let’s not even go into plating VS wrapping. Totally nonsensical. In the context of this hobby, wrapping is just a fancy name for plating, but priced more expensively.

Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X