New ZF 15202 in Rose Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by legend View Post

The gen 15202 is like that, so don't worry. You wind it by directly turning the crown, and set time by pulling it out. No lock.
    I have always stated that the cal. 2121 is an outdated caliber because of the date adjust mechanism, the non-screw down crown and the flimsy stem.
    And someone mentioned waterproofing issues in the gen, which I confirm to be true as well. It is a watch which I will highly recommend not taking into the pool even if it passes the waterproof test. All that separates water from the watch internals is a very thin rubber O-ring and if that gives way, its a free rust-fest and a very heavy repair fee.
    Is there a feasible way to convert the ZF and XF 15202 movements back to function like a normal Miyota 9015 movement as we know it. That is without the date adjustment mechanism and the non-screw down crown to be specific, these gen-like features are more of a minus than a plus IMO. Also, will such a conversion affect the thinness of the watch, ZF or XF? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post

Is there a feasible way to convert the ZF and XF 15202 movements back to function like a normal Miyota 9015 movement as we know it. That is without the date adjustment mechanism and the non-screw down crown to be specific, these gen-like features are more of a minus than a plus IMO. Also, will such a conversion affect the thinness of the watch, ZF or XF? Thank you.
      Theoretically yes but the cost is inhibitive vs buying a brand new movement, as you are talking about replacing missing parts and all.
      Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bullflo3 View Post
          That’s fire

Comment

Originally posted by rockdaly View Post

That’s fire
            Thanks man! I’m lovin’ it.

Comment

Thanks man! I’m lovin’ it.
              I’m very fair so hope it pops on my wrist (for example):

Comment

Originally posted by rockdaly View Post

I’m very fair so hope it pops on my wrist (for example):
                I think it will. I feel like rose gold is more friendly on various complexions oppose to say yellow gold which could be a hit or mess. I’m digging that Aquanaut, though!

Comment

just recieved me qc can someone help me if it good ? For me looking perfect

just

Comment

It is being difficult to get one, after buying from bull and I look at the 2 they had to make a refund because they did not get one ...
                    Last edited by javicc; 25-08-21, 12:51.

Comment

Beautiful photo, can't wait to wear mine once i am allowed out of my cave. Maybe in 2025.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollie4Life View Post

Beautiful photo, can't wait to wear mine once i am allowed out of my cave. Maybe in 2025.
                        Hello K nice to see you again. It is rude not to show a wristshot while commenting on something in the AP pics thread. Or to not acknowledge the staggering portion of roo steak you now owe me.

After the rain.

Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

Hello K nice to see you again. It is rude not to show a wristshot while commenting on something in the AP pics thread. Or to not acknowledge the staggering portion of roo steak you now owe me.

After the rain.

Hi Al! Nice to hear from you, hope you are well. Stop teasing with the outdoor photos, It’s torture! I promise to start posting as soon as we are allowed out of the house. Otherwise it will be just wrists shots on my balcony.

I haven’t forgotten, always have some roo reserved for you down under!

PS: I like that watch! Very nice indeed.
                          Last edited by Rollie4Life; 31-08-21, 13:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollie4Life View Post

Thanks man…I seen the lockdown was extended to sept 17th : (

…let’s hope that’s the final one!

Comment

A few months ago i ordered the KZF version from YourTime, sadly they ran away with mine (and a lot of other peoples money). Since /r/reptime orders a lot from MiroTime, I almost placed an other there. But weirdly enough MiroTime is not an trusted TD here, so I ordered at JTime ) with a ZF 15710 as wel. Currently have the XF v2 as a daily beater since a year or so. Can't wait to add these!

Comment

Any members share a picture of one that has been replated, out of curiosity?
                                " class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

Comment

Working...
                                X