• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF 15202 in Rose Gold

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
I just got mine that piece is beautyfull it weight 120gr me gen one is 181gr still heavy piece i like it actually is me first rep. So after one day i swim with it i was in the sauna still working like a charm!

what TD is it? I've been trying to buy for months and nothing ...

Kartoos1

Proud
Supporter
28/9/18
Li told me he could get one, but there's bit of a wait . He mentioned 2-3 weeks atleast, after payment

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Hello broth , this its whats factory ? You have placed order when ? How much time you was waiting for the watch ? Thanks

The same factory this thread is dedicated to, ZF. Uhm I ordered it maybe a month after it was released. QC took one week and then another two weeks for shipping. The rep game is a bit slow right now so you may have to do some waiting...this watch is worth it IMO, though.

Reactions: legend

Acvdobr7

Looking Around
24/2/21
The same factory this thread is dedicated to, ZF. Uhm I ordered it maybe a month after it was released. QC took one week and then another two weeks for shipping. The rep game is a bit slow right now so you may have to do some waiting...this watch is worth it IMO, though.

Thanks so much , yes I’m waiting for Andrew who tell me this one it’s out stock now because the raids are out control

Reactions: Lariram

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks so much , yes I’m waiting for Andrew who tell me this one it’s out stock now because the raids are out control

Yes Bullflo3 is correct in what he said. The raids are still happening sporadically and it’s on and off and restricting the supply of the reps. Patience is really important in this game until things resume back to normalcy.
I hope you get the watch you want soon. And eventually you will. All the best!

ricciox

Known Member
14/4/19
hi I would like to buy this wonderful AP does anyone know a TD that makes Paypal payment? Thank you.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
hi I would like to buy this wonderful AP does anyone know a TD that makes Paypal payment? Thank you.

TDs usually won't allow you to use PayPal unless you have a history of purchases with them. It's too easy to buy a watch then raise a ticket with PayPal and get your money back, so they don't want to take the risk unless they know you

Newtowatch

Horology Curious
20/11/21

Hi everyone,

New member here. I had placed an order for this AP through Trusty as my first purchase, but it's out of stock after waiting for 2 months. Any TD's that can source this watch?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hi everyone,

New member here. I had placed an order for this AP through Trusty as my first purchase, but it's out of stock after waiting for 2 months. Any TD's that can source this watch?

TDs don't usually carry stock, they buy from factories once you pay. You can try Sead from super mirrors, he has UK based stock, not sure about that specific watch though

Reactions: Newtowatch

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Or you can cancel the order and get a stainless model instead. You may want to research the quality of plated replica watches before buying one. All the best.

Gold plated watches, delicate as they are, do look nice on the wrist. I used to wear my gen RG APs but I no longer do so, each time I do, scratches magically accumulate lol.
So I do understand members who want gold plated watches. They look nice, and some guys just buy them for novelty purposes..
SS, like you said, is a lot more durable. It all depends on the intended purpose of the watch.

Reactions: Allure and Bullflo3

BigUnicorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/20
Wondering what’s your experience guys in regards to ZF 15202s water proofing.

Fine for an afternoon by the pool (like 1m of depth at max, no real swimming) or anyone had problems?

legend what’s your take on this please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigUnicorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/20
PS: Legend, just read your post where you’re not recommending this touching water as very sensitive.

Would still like to know if someone is brave enough to occasionally do so ???? (and if had issues)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Wondering what’s your experience guys in regards to ZF 15202s water proofing.

Fine for an afternoon by the pool (like 1m of depth at max, no real swimming) or anyone had problems?

legend what’s your take on this please?

OK there are 3 aspects of this members need to always remember, when it comes to waterproofing:

1. Yes any replica watch (ok most of them) can be waterproofed and pressure-tested and be shown to pass the pressure-test at 5-10atm, no problems there. But read on please. Don't stop here.

2. The main issue I have with reps (and some gens in fact), are the durability and quality of the gaskets and seals which serve as the primary protection against water. The parts may not always hold up to interaction with minerals in the sea or chlorine in the swimming pool. Even if they do, there is no telling for how long, or how much exposure they can withstand.

3. Lastly, most people forget that waterproofness follows a function of time of exposure and water pressure. For example, dipping your watch in the pool for 2 seconds near the surface is not equal to submerging at the bottom of say, a 6ft tank. In any pressure test, the entire process lasts for a minute or less (submersion time). In the real world, the constant water pressure exerted on the watch at 6atm for example, will be a lot tougher on the watch than how it performs in the pressure chamber. A pressure test is meant to show that there are no leaks in the watch case construction during the duration of the testing, and hence an indication. It will NEVER tell you about the mid to long term quality of the gaskets and seals, or how it will work under prolonged water pressure over a few hours.

I have seen and fixed several horror story cases with watches and water already. What I can say is that I do not recommend wearing any watch rep or gen, other than the cheap tool watches like Gshock or Garmin, into the water. If you think about it, there is no reason to at all. In the sea water, there is the added risk of abrasion against the micro-sediments in the water. So avoid exposing the watch to water if you can help it unless its an emergency. I have personally seen water ingression on a friend's gen Patek 5711 from taking a 2 minute dip in the swimming pool, and at least 6 different gen AP ROOs and ROs, and a gen Panerai Radiomir getting water in them. It is a very expensive problem to repair for the gen most of the time.

So at least understand the above, and then make your decision. The choice is always yours.