• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEVER taking off your Royal Oak?

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
Check this out: I noticed on this XF V2 15202 that the links go one way! this means the clasp can be removed, and you just connect the ends of the bracelet together. No clasp! Would you do that?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I don't see the advantage of doing that at all seriously. If you like the idea of creating a bracelet, then buy 2 bracelets and do just that, and you can wear that semi-permanently.
For a watch, what happens if it stops, or needs a service or regulation or be set on months with 30 days instead of 31? Yes you can do it with the watch on your wrist of course.
I don't know about you, but or me a watch is meant to be put on, taken off at will, and admired both on and off the wrist (though the latter is mostly for gens).

Maybe you wish to explain a little bit more on what you are trying to achieve by doing that.

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
just that other watches bracelets are facing two directions so you cant do that.. this is unique. beneftis? the hookers cant sneak away with your rep, unless they have a little screwdriver and a push tool :LOL

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
I say do it! If the watch stops or needs you to wind/adjusting/date just forget about it. Lock on another one further up your arm. You could probably get at least a dozen on before having to stay in on your second arm.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
well, its your watch, do it your way. If it makes you happy, it is the right thing to do.

Reactions: Allure

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
1st you put the clasp in the wrong side, and now this weird idea, whats next? :hehehe:

Reactions: JayBee0815

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
just that other watches bracelets are facing two directions so you cant do that.. this is unique. beneftis? the hookers cant sneak away with your rep, unless they have a little screwdriver and a push tool :LOL

Or their pimp just machetes off your arm because he figures no one would go to such extreme measures to protect a $400 replica

:giggle:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I say do it! If the watch stops or needs you to wind/adjusting/date just forget about it. Lock on another one further up your arm. You could probably get at least a dozen on before having to stay in on your second arm.

If he does this for 20x on the same arm you may need to resist the urge to call him Bucky.
ZNulZt.jpg

Reactions: Allure and hanski

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
LOL.. but seriously though.. this opens up a whole world of possibilities.. you can get enough links from TD to make a choker for your sub! the other kind of sub! :D

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
LOL.. but seriously though.. this opens up a whole world of possibilities.. you can get enough links from TD to make a choker for your sub! the other kind of sub! :D

I was about to bet you was BDSM addicted :hehehe:

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
I will send you extra links just to see this happen...