• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My thoughts on: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Jumbo Extra Thin 15202 XF V2, From Trusty

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
lol you can't be serious. That is a rather vivid description for sharpness.

I'd rather say it's more like chrrr chrrr chrrr or maybe even chhhh chhhhh chhhh. :lol:

Reactions: legend

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
ouch ouch ouch! I felt pain and looked down, the sharp crown dug a hole in the back of my hand! GEESUS!!!! now I am gonna smooth down the sharpness of the crown..
ZNAqVJ.jpg

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
ouch ouch ouch! I felt pain and looked down, the sharp crown dug a hole in the back of my hand! GEESUS!!!! now I am gonna smooth down the sharpness of the crown.. sigh sigh sigh

Could also be an idea to use some industrial strength man lotion/balm to further toughen up that skin of yours, in case the smoothing down doesn't work :D:D

Reactions: miscusi

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
ouch ouch ouch! I felt pain and looked down, the sharp crown dug a hole in the back of my hand! GEESUS!!!! now I am gonna smooth down the sharpness of the crown.. sigh sigh sigh
do not touch the crown! keep it a little wider at your wrist so that it can move!

Last edited:

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
oh here we go, it helps alot! whew! .. I bet the gens dont have this stupid sharp crown issue, at least it better not at those several tens of thousands asking price...

Reactions: P..DR..D

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
AND I am done with the polishing, I estimate 20 hours of polishing. I also beveled the bracelet edges more to match the lug bevel, I think it makes a big difference with the overall look of the integrated bracelet design continuity.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Wesker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/21
Germany
Try taking the screws out to size the bracelet. I broke al of them doing it, bracket is of very poor quality.

I was surprised with mine that all the screws were super easy to remove. Have used a standard 1.5mm flathead screwdriver from my toolbox: fit perfectly into the slot. Removing the pin with a bracelet adjuster was also easy to do.
Apparently, there are fluctuations in quality here, as people have repeatedly reported that the band adjustment was super hard for them. Or maybe they just used the wrong screwdriver...

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
oh here we go, it helps alot! whew! .. I bet the gens dont have this stupid sharp crown issue, at least it better not at those several tens of thousands asking price...

This watch and its bracelet integration is really playing in its own ligue ...

time2watch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/20
Wow thank you for letting us know about the sharp edges. This was going to be my next purchase but will have to consider that factor...