• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

alibaba royal oak bust down doesn't shine for shit

real1fr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/21
anything i can do about it before i get embarrassed? only went for it cause i couldn't find any trusted dealers that took visa

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I think you'll get a better response on here if you ask without resorting to vulgarity, especially in the actual title.

You probably saw how the below ended up:-

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ers-maketh-man

and your other thread re the bracelet didn't exactly end well did it?

The guys on here will go out of their way to help, but some manners wouldn't go astray, if you want them to spend their valuable time replying to you.

Getting back to your issue, if you don't mind me asking, what is your reason for only using Visa?

RWI membership have easily spent millions with the TDs, probably that amount annually, with the different TDs requesting a variety of different payment methods.

Others will correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding, if you're looking to use Visa for some sort of protection, a chargeback may not be successful, if the transaction involved counterfeit goods.

Is that the reason for insisting on Visa?

The TD I picked actually requested payment via TransferWise (something I'd never heard of) but they're a Trusted Dealer, and they have that designation because of an established reputation, so I made the transfer, it's just that simple.

Bottom line though, if you want the best replica (to not get embarrassed) I'd suggest the following:-
Research the site yourself,
Choose the model/version etc
Pick a TD (that suits you)
Contact them and make the payment, then,
just wait.

If you want an Alibaba version, go for it. - look forward to the pictures.

But gentle word of advice, you won't get help on here if you come on barking requests.

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Or this to shine up your Alibaba Version is another possible option.

Z7V2Pk.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: real1fr

real1fr

7/2/21
I think you'll get a better response on here if you ask without resorting to vulgarity, especially in the actual title.

You probably saw how the below ended up:-

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ers-maketh-man

and your other thread re the bracelet didn't exactly end well did it?

The guys on here will go out of their way to help, but some manners wouldn't go astray, if you want them to spend their valuable time replying to you.

Getting back to your issue, if you don't mind me asking, what is your reason for only using Visa?

RWI membership have easily spent millions with the TDs, probably that amount annually, with the different TDs requesting a variety of different payment methods.

Others will correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding, if you're looking to use Visa for some sort of protection, a chargeback may not be successful, if the transaction involved counterfeit goods.

Is that the reason for insisting on Visa?

The TD I picked actually requested payment via TransferWise (something I'd never heard of) but they're a Trusted Dealer, and they have that designation because of an established reputation, so I made the transfer, it's just that simple.

Bottom line though, if you want the best replica (to not get embarrassed) I'd suggest the following:-
Research the site yourself,
Choose the model/version etc
Pick a TD (that suits you)
Contact them and make the payment, then,
just wait.

If you want an Alibaba version, go for it. - look forward to the pictures.

But gentle word of advice, you won't get help on here if you come on barking requests.

Sorry, didn't know i came off as rude

and I think I've found a couple of sites that accept visa, I can't use any other method cause i have no form of identification

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Sorry, didn't know i came off as rude

and I think I've found a couple of sites that accept visa, I can't use any other method cause i have no form of identification

Are the sites actual TD websites from one of the below?

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

Re the polishing cloth, I'm not 100% sure so will have to defer to my learned colleagues, but it would help if you uploaded a picture or sent a link as to what you were thinking of buying, or what you've already purchased & it'd assist in answering your query.

Reactions: real1fr

real1fr

7/2/21
Are the sites actual TD websites from one of the below?

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

Re the polishing cloth, I'm not 100% sure so will have to defer to my learned colleagues, but it would help if you uploaded a picture or sent a link as to what you were thinking of buying, or what you've already purchased & it'd assist in answering your query.

yes, puretime i think, they didn't accept visa when i tried purchasing

and i already purchased it, kind of regret it
ZvBrmW.png

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
is that legit for what ever stones the watch has? probably CZ, maybe glass.

Lol. Surely not CZs. Probably glass, likely sugar.

Reactions: SuperLory

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
what should i do? can't refund it now

Learn from your mistakes and educate yourself about what you’re buying without blindly believing what you’re being told would be a good start.

Reactions: JayBee0815

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
is that legit for what ever stones the watch has? probably CZ, maybe glass.

Cape cod is used primarily for polishing metal. If you use it on glass it will first dull it and then you use a polishing cloth to briskly rub the surface to reveal a temporary shine which will be gone in a few hours if you’re lucky.

My advice is to forget about this watch and don’t start another thread. You’ve been answered in the other thread about the watch and I know this one is about which site taking visa.

The watch you purchased looks tawdry considering the look you’re likely seeking to achieve. I understand your frustration but best to shelf this and get another more tasteful looking one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Cape cod is used primarily for polishing metal. If you use it on glass it will first dull it and then you use a polishing cloth to briskly rub the surface to reveal a temporary shine which will be gone in a few hours if you’re lucky.

My advice is to forget about this watch and don’t start another thread. You’ve been answered in the other thread about the watch and I know this one is about which site taking visa.

The watch you purchased looks tawdry considering the look you’re likely seeking to achieve. I understand your frustration but best to shelf this and get another more tasteful looking one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noted A :D
Just see the picture now and don't actually think I'd ever be able to pull off that much bling, but if I ever decide to go "big p!mpin spendin G's", I'll remember your advice.

@real1fr
You have your advice now, thrice actually, so if you dont like how it looks, bin it, do your research and buy another, it's as simple as that.

You were also advised in another thread that Jtime takes Visa, but you rush bought, so maybe start there if that's an absolute restriction.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

real1fr

7/2/21
Learn from your mistakes and educate yourself about what you’re buying without blindly believing what you’re being told would be a good start.

Didn't i tell you that i didn't have any options? i tried purchasing from a TD but they didn't accept visa

reading more would be a good start for you.

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Didn't i tell you that i didn't have any options? i tried purchasing from a TD but they didn't accept visa

Looks like we're back to being rude, not exactly your best idea.

You were told a TD that accepted Visa, actually liked the comment, then either ignored the suggestion or whatever, but either way, you didnt do any research at all.

And now you're arguing with people (a superMod at that) giving you advice, can't see this ending well either, seems you are either unwilling or unable to learn.

Best of luck & am sure you'll get the watch you deserve.

Acurtisttu

Known Member
26/3/19
USA

they all take bitcoin. pretty easy setup thru coinbase. or scan the for sale section

Reactions: P..DR..D

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Well, I just checked 3 dealers, all of which accept visa. Good luck with your journey. You already look like a tool with your fake sugar diamonds replica watch, now knowing you’re completely ignorant and stupid just makes you look like an even bigger idiot. Well played.

Reactions: GingerBubba

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

A few dealers here do accept VISA the last I checked.
Its not a nice thing to say to someone (especially a staff), if you are starting this thread to get help.
With a watch like that, expect a few jokes and ribbing, laugh it off, learn a new lesson and move on. Its all normal in any community.
If your problem is finding a dealer which accepts VISA, you just need to spend more time looking. I think Quetip did his fair share of reading over the years and he did state the facts fairly.

Rudeness will get you nowhere here. Calm down and be nice. You will eventually find what you are looking for but no need to make enemies during the process sir.

Reactions: Allure and P..DR..D