• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Ultra-thin 15202PT with green dial. Thoughts?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Richard mille is a genius according to that chart

I think perhaps they just limit supply, thus hype up demand, which inflates the prices. But I'm not a market expert by any means. The chart came up as part of a discussion on one of the Irish forums about the 'perceived' top 50 brands & was throwing it in when GShock was mentioned, in terms of demand, as I knew Swatch had crazy numbers too.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Where did you find that awesome spreadsheet ?
Very interesting.
So, the 3rd Player in CHF revenue is Cartier,good to know !

Exactly, and it's our differences that make the world go round & encourages these spirited discussions.

Otherwise we'd all be mindless robots :r2d4:

I myself, as stated, am a huge fan of all things green, and this AP dial just popped out at me, but I also like Hulks & Kermits too & most recently the Breitling B01 green dial - kinda like a magpie tbh.

Just to bring a little light hearted brevity back to the thread though, when I saw the Hulk reference popping up, I instantly thought of the below scene & gave me a chuckle as we all saw green :rofl:
Z4utav.gif

Ps thank you freediver for the original source website, I only had the chart originally, but some interesting further reading there too & I'll certainly be sharing locally so much appreciated.

Last edited:

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
You both are correct in calling me out and I do not have any valid justification or what I said. My comment stemmed from other unrelated matters and unfortunately I made the mistake of channeling that into my post above.

I sincerely apologise to srhoque for what I said.

I will exclude myself from any further debate in this thread.

No harm taken, all is cool!! One of the main reasons I find this forum useful is the variety of taste, choices and opinions. We can all agree to disagree, Peace!!

Qoqa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/2/21
Would the humble Swatch beat the common G-Shock in terms of pure numbers :D

Came across this recently & while it may not be 100% accurate or fully up to date, certainly worth a mention given the context.
Z4Mock.jpg

What's year is this chart for? I have some serious doubt about it concerning a few brands, but I may be wrong !

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
How many chances are there to see the china made version?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
How many chances are there to see the china made version?

give them 2-3 month to come up with a prototype. If its Rolex you can boil that down to 1 month and you get a half assed watch with an old case with just the dial swapped out - oh wait - that's common practice in the gen world too haha

ZF or XF only have to swap the dial. The difficulty is clearly in the brushed finish with fumé on top... I say wait for V3 until they get the green near the gen and then you will still have the platinum weight missing and a pizza hand base :hehehe:

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
give them 2-3 month to come up with a prototype. If its Rolex you can boil that down to 1 month and you get a half assed watch with an old case with just the dial swapped out - oh wait - that's common practice in the gen world too haha

ZF or XF only have to swap the dial. The difficulty is clearly in the brushed finish with fumé on top... I say wait for V3 until they get the green near the gen and then you will still have the platinum weight missing and a pizza hand base :hehehe:

Well to be fair how many people actually ever wore an all platinum watch (and on top of that a platinum AP of all things). Also legend has proven capable of chopping down those pizza bases to a very nice degree hahah

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Oh come on S. I will mod a rep and get obnoxious about it, its way more economical. :hehehe:

P.S. Send my best to her. You know what I mean.

In that case I might sell a lung and a kidney and get the gen, then yours will never be as good as mine :rofl:

best wishes passed on thank you

Reactions: legend