• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Ultra-thin 15202PT with green dial. Thoughts?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
A refreshing change and certainly elegant. And most definitely represents the AP brand better than the code 11.59 IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I'd go for the green, but I'm a magpie for all things green :p

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Next is pink! I know some members here who can not wait for that release he he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

peterpl

24/7/11
This one is the best looking AP from all their new releases. They have overdone green imho. The other green pieces look like crap. Every maker is just making green watches to catch the hype.

Once so many makers start doing green its the sign of the end when green becomes no longer popular like it was in the past.

Reactions: Mc Queen

srhoque

28/11/18
Not to rain on the parade but boy this is one ugly looking watch. For green, nothing comes close to a Hulk (at least for me). AP needs to learn a thing or two from Rolex color hues/tones. This green dial is just obnoxious.

Reactions: MasterWatch

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Not to rain on the parade but boy this is one ugly looking watch. For green, nothing comes close to a Hulk (at least for me). AP needs to learn a thing or two from Rolex color hues/tones. This green dial is just obnoxious.

Color interpretation and preference is always subjective and its the same on every forum which discusses this: it seems to be a love it or hate it watch lol

Reactions: Allure

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm in for different colors for the AP 15202, but I'll have to pass on this one. Black, white or grey are the colors I'd like to see.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

i'm glad we are doomed to subjective preferences. I wouldn't want a Hulk as a gift..let alone think that's a nice green..

I'm not saying that this AP moser is beautiful, but certainly elegant and charming for sure.

Reactions: N0tail_

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE

You are comparing a royal oak and a modern submariner euhhhhhhh??????? ....

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
I'm not saying that this AP moser is beautiful, but certainly elegant and charming for sure.

Exactly what I instantly thought at its sights, these heavy shadowed colors contrasts remind me of what Moser & Cie has been doing for years. As beautiful as they can be (I love Moser), I'm not sure such a stylistic way will work on the angled AP case/markers designs.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Agree. If we were all the same the world would be a very boring place.

Well said!

----------------

I'm sure theses pictures don't do justice, would love to see a sweet IRL sunbrust on this dial, AP know how to make mesmerizing dial and i'm sure this one will be one of the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
This dial and datewheel could be easier to rep considering it doesnt have the same tappisserie complexity as their normal ones

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This dial and datewheel could be easier to rep considering it doesnt have the same tappisserie complexity as their normal ones

Sent from the RWI App

Hopefully

Time will tell I guess, but definitely being added to my wish list

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

Sent from the RWI App

I wouldn't say that, see how's difficult to rep the Hulk dial (sunburst effect), not a single factory can get it right even after X years and tries.