• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Swedish gov. seized two AP's !

Swedish gov. seized two AP's !

• They're both gen!

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • They're both rep!

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • RO Offshore is fake!

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • RO is fake!

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

okrona

Known Member
12/1/20
We got some more seized goods from the Swedish government being sold off at Auction. I'm not buying, but they've been known to sell fake goods before, without refunds of course - they have even sold stolen goods previously without taking responsibility (or refunding when items been reclaimed by original owner).

Anyway, let's have a guessing game! - Rep or Gen! :)

Second watch

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
The first one looks like its a gen - only looking at the case height. Don't know any other tell signs

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Both gen.

Reactions: jptrosch

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
I wonder from whom these were seized from and why.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

Known Member
28/2/21
Florida
Either my eyes are playing tricks but I think I see steel popping up on the side shot of the off shore. The royal oak though looks legit. Right gold color.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Either my eyes are playing tricks but I think I see steel popping up on the side shot of the off shore. The royal oak though looks legit. Right gold color.

Both are gen

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Doesn't matter if the steel is popping up or if it has defects. The watch is gen and legit.

Reactions: Allure

slavix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/20
If that case is steel than that would mean it is plated and AP doesn't plate, thus proving the watch is fake or Frankensteined

I think Legend misunderstood what previous poster said.
Legend is probably thinking of the steel ring that goes inside the case whereas previous poster is talking about the"gray shadow" on the side, which I think is just that, a shadow or reflection, cause theres a dent a bit to the right of that on the corner and if that wouldnt expose plating I dont know what would.

Reactions: legend

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
If that case is steel than that would mean it is plated and AP doesn't plate, thus proving the watch is fake or Frankensteined

You no say? If that watch turns out to not be 100% gen, I will eat a brick and I’ll force legend to do so as well.

Theres no steel coming through, that’s tarnish. Google it.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I think Legend misunderstood what previous poster said.
Legend is probably thinking of the steel ring that goes inside the case whereas previous poster is talking about the"gray shadow" on the side, which I think is just that, a shadow or reflection, cause theres a dent a bit to the right of that on the corner and if that wouldnt expose plating I dont know what would.

Yes I definitely need to hire you as my PR guy sir. You have the patience and tact I notoriously lack :hehehe:
My point is that the watch in the pic is a gen and definitely not a franken even with a beat up case.
Some guys are good at words, and I have the tact of a guillotine lol. Thank you Slavix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk