• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fresh out of chinese new year cow 2021, Trusty's 15706 XF V3 QC pics received! (green) + Steak.

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
Just got these in from trusty, and it looks gorgeous! I was so afraid that the 12 markers would be bad, but its pretty darn good.

I am SO excited!

I saw that the JF may have a better case back and movement looks, but this XF V3 was a year newer, a hundred bucks cheaper, and I liked how it is a 2836 which means easy swap if I ever needed to...

I'm sure I will be pretty satisfied with this XF V3 since this is an upgrade from the one ton Didun Royal "ONE" Offshore chrono. which felt so unbalanced with the heavy head and no weight strap.

The steak shown is not a Legendary A5 Wagyu, but just a choice NY Strip from costco...

Once The watch gets in, I will post DSLR / Pro Lens Macro Pics!

ZTxUNt.jpg

ZTx5tF.jpg

ZTx2Pb.jpg

ZTxe55.jpg

ZTxA0p.jpg

ZTxaK2.jpg

ZTxmMn.jpg

ZTxi1E.jpg

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Miscusi, don’t have to block out the serial numbers, it’s a complete joke when you realize like unlike gens, hundreds of rep watches share the same identical sets of numbers.
I do that on caseback pics of my watches because they are gens.
You can consider doing that for your steak as it’s obviously a gen. But leave the watch serial numbers alone, they are meaningless lol. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
Why did you blur the serial? Did you buy a gen from Trusty? :lol: :qtip2:

Miscusi, don’t have to block out the serial numbers, it’s a complete joke when you realize like unlike gens, hundreds of rep watches share the same identical sets of numbers.

I blur the rep serial so that nobody can use that image to hunt me down like a dog. because... u never know.. :whew:

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
i thought v3 had modern font and brushed bezel..

I dunoooooo.. Trusty site says:

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 (Adjusted via crown) - Correct Date Font[/FONT]

and as for the bezel.. it looks like the AP photo bezel brush style to me..

here is the AP link: https://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/watch-collection/royal-oak-offshore/15706AU.OO.A002CA.01/

and here is trusty's link to the item.. https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=241_288&products_id=20672

what do you think?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I blur the rep serial so that nobody can use that image to hunt me down like a dog. because... u never know.. :whew:

Seriously though, next time you post your reps, don't mask out the numbers. It is MORE private for you as anyone tracking those numbers will find the owner in 70 different countries simultaneously.. you can imagine how wonderfully challenging that can be for any doxxer. :hehehe:

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
trusty site says [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]OTHER REMARKS:

Waterproofed to 30m direct from Factory
[/FONT]

except dont ! I speak for personal experience

30m is like was your hands trying not splash it much

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Where do you get that done? Thought rwi?

I wouldn't trust the waterproofing from the TD. Get a proper job done by contacting a modder here, depending on your region.
I will recommend this especially if you own the forged carbon diver. The case can suffer from inherent waterproofing issues, dependent on the specific case.
There are ways to get around that of course, while improving the finish at the same time. 2 birds with one stone.

Reactions: Allure

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
I wouldn't trust the waterproofing ...

My paranoia been TRIGGERED! :O .. :D

I think I will pick up one of something like this from ebay.. only $130 ~ ish

For me, I dont need anything fancy because I only go as deep as the jacuzzi would allow...

ZXXINo.jpg

Last edited: