• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF factory update (and PF too)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
An update guys. I’ve just gotten off the phone with my TD and he has confirmed that both ZF and PF factories will reopen after the CNY break around next Monday. Both have settled their respective issues with the authorities.

That does not necessary mean that the watches ordered will be ready for QC immediately as the factories producing the individual parts like movements, hands etc may reopen later so patience is required as usual. All part of the game.

So just a little update for you guys. Don’t worry, the good stuff will be available again very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Cool, thank you for the update!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Great news, Thanks for sharing!! I was informed by my TD that VSF is also open as of Sat (02/20)

Reactions: vcappp

hmphuc

Horology Curious
16/1/21
An update guys. I’ve just gotten off the phone with my TD and he has confirmed that both ZF and PF factories will reopen after the CNY break around next Monday. Both have settled their respective issues with the authorities.

That does not necessary mean that the watches ordered will be ready for QC immediately as the factories producing the individual parts like movements, hands etc may reopen later so patience is required as usual. All part of the game.

So just a little update for you guys. Don’t worry, the good stuff will be available again very soon!

thanks

hmphuc

Horology Curious
16/1/21

Thanks

Enfer06

Horology Curious
2/12/20
Cool! I was worried I might never get the chance to buy a JLC ultra thin moon!

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
I ordered a zf diver last week (during the cny holidays) and received my QC yesterday.. so they are working

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Robsen

I’ve been replaced by a box.
Supporter
Certified
8/2/17
Thanks for update!!! Waiting buy 2 Tudor BBs.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Robsen

Supporter
Certified
8/2/17
Thanks for update!!! Waiting buy 2 Tudor BBs.

Robsen

Supporter
Certified
8/2/17
I have a g and s, I thought I would not like the gold but it’s amazing

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I have a g and s, I thought I would not like the gold but it’s amazing

You're right.. the Tudor G&S models are truly beautiful, a successful blend of gold and steel where others have produced models not quite as tasteful.

Reactions: Allure

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Thanks for the update, great news

Reactions: legend