• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal oak chronograph frosted purple dial

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Something like this?

XF base, custom dial, available with frosted case... but unfortunately not a TD and I never did a deal with this seller so I don't commend it.

At least it exist.

ZNvN35.jpg

Reactions: Linezero3

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Something like this?

XF base, custom dial, available with frosted case... but unfortunately not a TD and I never did a deal with this seller so I don't commend it.

At least it exist.

SHB infraction given for posting watches with yam colored dial
1000 pts taken away from.. ravenclaw!

QueTip I think I got the school right on this one lol

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Something like this?

At least it exist.

And I thought the green dial was bad.

Reactions: SHB

Taffybag39

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/19
SHB infraction given for posting watches with yam colored dial
1000 pts taken away from.. ravenclaw!

Yam’s are Orange like your heroes hair. That is ube purple. Try to be more inclusive to your brothers in the Western Hemisphere.

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yam’s are Orange, that is ube purple. Try to be more inclusive to your brothers in the Western Hemisphere.

Are we seriously going to argue over the color of yam in an AP thread?
I am not adverse to that, but try to include the various colors of apple skins while you are at it.
FYI "AP" does not stand for "Agricultural Practices" but I do my best. Just try not to go beyond the maximum allowable limit.

Reactions: Allure

Taffybag39

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/19
Are we seriously going to argue over the color of yam in an AP thread?
I am not adverse to that, but try to include the various colors of apple skins while you are at it.
FYI "AP" does not stand for "Agricultural Practices" but I do my best. Just try not to go beyond the maximum allowable limit.

Not an argument, I am just trying to educate a fancy big city horologist in the finer points of horticulture.

Ube
Yam

and to keep this on topic I would gladly take a yam colored ROO. I petition it be named “The Cletus”

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Not an argument, I am just trying to educate a fancy big city horologist in the finer points of horticulture.

and to keep this on topic I would gladly take a yam colored ROO. I petition it be named “The Cletus”

OK, that does it. Infraction given: 1000 pts taken away from Hufflepuff!

But ok the common yam is mostly white, or greyish purple/pink (or purplish/pinkish grey here) in many parts of Asia (and predominantly white in Japan and China)
ZNcNVL.jpg

and what you call an "ube" we call a purple sweet potato, and that orange "yam" you showed is also a sweet potato variant.

Here is the source to illustrate and explain the differences between yams and sweet potatos sir.

https://ncsweetpotatoes.com/sweet-potatoes-101/difference-between-yam-and-sweet-potato/

Reactions: Allure

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

XF did it with the salmon 15202 :hehehe:

I guess they used a gen yam (sweetpotatoes for being accurate) sample instead of gen 15202BC

legend this post is a true infraction, you can remove 1000pts again (i smell a points bankrupt anytime soon) lol

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
XF did it with the salmon 15202 :hehehe:

I guess they used a gen yam (sweetpotatoes for being accurate) sample instead of gen 15202BC

legend this post is a true infraction, you can remove 1000pts again (i smell a points bankrupt anytime soon) lol

SHB something is seriously wrong here when we are discussing yams and sweet potatoes on an AP thread lol
I just need you to remember your school is Ravenclaw SHB. You will be asked randomly in other threads and if you fail to give the correct answer, infraction of 1000 pts will be given (taken from Ravenclaw naturally)

Reactions: Allure and SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
SHB something is seriously wrong here when we are discussing yams and sweet potatoes on an AP thread lol
I just need you to remember your school is Ravenclaw SHB. You will be asked randomly in other threads and if you fail to give the correct answer, infraction of 1000 pts will be given (taken from Ravenclaw naturally)

Indeed, this thread took a weird turn lol.

And sorry but I have no clue about Potter's, never read/watched so don't blame of if I fail to reply to your questions lmao.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Indeed, this thread took a weird turn lol.

And sorry but I have no clue about Potter's, never read/watched so don't blame of if I fail to reply to your questions lmao.

Its ok SHB just remember you will be the primary cause of Ravenclaw having 100,000 points being taken away lol

So ok quick one, are you a yam expert and if so, what color is yam supposed to be?

Reactions: Allure and SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Its ok SHB just remember you will be the primary cause of Ravenclaw having 100,000 points being taken away lol

So ok quick one, are you a yam expert and if so, what color is yam supposed to be?

From my experience it can be of multiple color all depends the variety, you know how I'm picky when it comes to yam-talking.

:hehehe: