• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak Tourbillon with Blue Gradient Sapphire Bezel

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Had this for a couple months now but never got to post due to work schedule. I am no photographer and took these with my phone so trust me pictures don’t do it justice. The watch is simply stunning and the tourbillon being silver colored like the gen is the cherry on top. R8 factory did a great job on this watch! Of course this is flawed as a replication of the real thing; 11mm thickness instead of 9, and the blue sapphires are a little off in terms of color. But as a $750 watch this is absolutely incredible and definitely a statement piece.

And heres a video of it in action

https://imgur.com/a/cwkjxUu

Reactions: Allure

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
The gear right below the hands stack is still too small, and dial tapisseries are completely off for this rep and there are a host of tells like case/bezel geometry, but if you are paying $750 for a novelty fun watch, this certainly is an interesting piece to have a conversation over. The important thing is that you like it and have good fun with it.
Accuracy to gen aside, I think it is a novel piece to wear. Enjoy it well!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yeah.. let’s not even talk about the stones or the dial on that one, that’d be an insult lol. But as legend had said, it’s a nice novelty piece.

Reactions: legend