• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My fist thread! Midas strap just arrived

aprooholic

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/1/21
EU
Hi guys!
I am new to the forum and this is my first post! It is not about a watch but about a strap, after almost a month waiting it has finally arrived, the transparent strap for AP ROO 42mm by Midas. Now it is time to decide to which AP mount it hahaha. I would greatly appreciate some feedback regarding the post as I still don't know if I am doing it right, thanks guys!
e2bface8351b4b9c7e4697fd6d583574.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Nice! I like Midas Strap their sizing quite nice no need for a XS strap if have a small wrist.

OP what ROO options do you have?

Reactions: aprooholic

aprooholic

INMATE
6/1/21
EU
a8dfd935c3dc54ec3c28cc62eceb2a78.jpg

Here's another picture, sorry for the quality but these have been sent by my girlfriend as this is a Christmas gift and she doesn't want to open the package until she gives it to me hahaha. I think it looks amazing, specially with SS Ap's

aprooholic

INMATE
6/1/21
EU
Nice! I like Midas Strap their sizing quite nice no need for a XS strap if have a small wrist.

OP what ROO options do you have?

It happens the same to me! I have a super small wrist and I love AP 42mm hahah so the hornback never fits me well. Right now I only have one, a Sincere Tantalum and I believe it will fit great, I am looking for a RC and a Don Ramon modded let's see if I can find any for sale